Friday at the Track (FATT) 12.1Summit Point - Summit Point Circuit
About this event
Friday at the Track (FATT)
WELCOMES ALL DRIVING ENTHUSIASTS
FATT is a High Performance Driving opportunity to develop and improve driver skills in your own car on one of our amazing closed road courses.
The FATT program teaches vehicle dynamics of precision driving in a controlled environment.
Participants learn advanced car control techniques through classroom sessions, and multiple non-competitive track sessions,
with one on one in-car instruction for Novice, Intermediate, and optional for Solo students.
Skid Pad instruction in Summit Point vehicles including front and rear skid management is available to all participants throughout the day.
Our experienced instructor corps is made up of racing, high-speed driving enthusiasts and veterans eager to share their knowledge with you.
Entry Fee $345.00 per person
Pre registration is required for Novice and Intermediate drivers, highly recommended for Solo drivers.
On-Site, day of registration for SOLO drivers $385.00 per person
No guarantee of available space day of event.
We have Miata rentals available $ 920.00
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
No refunds or credits
You will enjoy a great day with your car and benefit from our renowned performance driver training curriculum created by
Bill Scott Racing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 6mos.and present it at check-in
*Drivers 16-17 must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver
- Helmets:SA2015 or newer rating in good condition and MUST be worn during on-track activities
- Shoes: Closed toe
- Street cars on street tires
- Some production-based race cars from various sanctioning bodies are FATT eligible with pre-approval
- No SUVs, Minivans,Trucks, Jeeps, Crossovers, Electric Vehicles or Hybrids
- must be equipped with either factory installed ROLL OVER PROTECTION (may be passive) documented in the owner’s manual or an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA GCR. **Drivers must bring owner’s manual or aftermarket documentation and present it at tech.
- All convertibles/drivers also need to pass the “broomstick test
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable Hard Tops, Targa Tops, T-Tops and Sunroofs must remain in place while on track
NOTE: Mazda MX5/Miata, Honda S2000, and Dodge Viper convertibles (among others) all need 4 point roll bars added.
ALSO NOTE: Convertibles with hard tops (especially Mazda Miata PRHT or RF trim levels) are still convertibles and the rollbar rules still apply because hard tops are typically not structural.
- The passenger’s seat must provide the same level of safety protection as the driver
- This means both driver and passenger must have the same type (not model) of seat and belts
- The sound decibel limit for vehicles is 103.
- TOW HOOKS or PULL LOOPS-FRONT and REAR- FOR VEHICLE RECOVERY
**Highly recommended for Novice
**Required for all Intermediate and above
- Must be easily accessible without manipulation of body work
- Factory tow hooks are allowed
- Removable hooks must be installed prior to on track activities
- Must be at least 16 years old, with valid ID presented at check in
*passengers 16-17 years old must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver
- Registered FATT participant drivers are not permitted to have passengers other than FATT Instructors
- Guests may be allowed to ride with instructors during instructor sessions only
*If you are unsure of the above requirements, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times.
It is strongly recommended that vehicles be thoroughly and routinely inspected by a reputable technician before on track activities
Refunds or credits will not be issued for vehicles that don’t pass onsite tech inspection
Tech Requirements Checklist, Schedule, Map, Event particulars & specifics-FATT SPC