About this event
The Fairway Subaru South Carolina Autocross Championship is a nine-event points series of SCCA Solo (autocross) events presented by South Carolina Region SCCA.
|Registration||7:30 AM - 8:45 AM|
|Tech Inspection||7:30 AM - 9:00 AM|
|Novice Course Walks||8:45, 9:00, 9:15 AM|
|Driver's Meeting||9:30 AM|
|First Car Out||10:00 AM|
|Fun Runs (time permitting)||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
NOTE: Even if you pre-pay, you MUST go to on-site registration to check in and receive a barcode sticker for your helmet.
|Non-Members||$30.00 (price includes SCCA Weekend Membership)|
NOTE: There is a $5.00 additional fee for on-site payment.
NOTE: Join SCCA today (first-time members only) and we'll waive your entry fee! Go to SCCA.com and join now (if you're under age 25, be sure to select the discounted "First Gear" membership). Then, e-mail your membership confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond within 24 hours with a discount code, good for a FREE SCR-SCCA autocross event.
NEW! - Membership Validation
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Weekend Membership" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- If you are having trouble registering due to this new feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact email@example.com or call Nick Hallman at (803) 386-9146.
- Thanks for your patience as we implement this new process! This will make our on-site registrars even faster and more efficient, so we appreciate you working with us!
- This event is held under the 2009 SCCA Solo Rules.
- Please review the 2009 SCR Solo Supplementary Rules for specific details on event conduct, car numbering requirements, special classes (Pro, Street Tire), and event procedures.
- All participants must sign an SCCA Release and Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Release and Waiver form signed by at least one parent in order to be allowed on site.
- Cancellations must be sent to Nick Hallman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (803) 312-5981 immediately if you are unable to attend. Please do not simply cancel your registration on the site.
- Refunds will be issued for anyone who is unable to attend; however, there is a $5.00 cancellation fee.
Number Format (New for 2009)
- Only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (0 - 99). Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver will be 100 plus the first driver's number (i.e., 99 and 199). If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (i.e., open and ladies) may use the same car number.