Endurance Race Licensing Class - July 29th, 2022Rad Torque Raceway
About this event
Endurance Race Licensing School, Hosted by NASCC - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm, July 29th, 2022 at RAD Torque Raceway
You must take this school to qualify for a WCMA Endurance Race License if you do not have an existing WCMA Race License, or have not held an Endurance or Amateur License in the past two years.
The School is classroom based training that will be held in the Eurasia Classoom at RAD Torque Raceway. Their will not be any on-track driving portion and just covers the basics to go Endurance Racing on July 30 & 31, 2022. There may be a guided Track drive and orrientation.
There is no charge for this school.
There will be no on-site registration and all entries will be online using MotorsportReg. This event is subject to Alberta Government Orders and AHS Guidelines, and if public health regulations are in place then please familiarize yourself with any updated NASCC Covid-19 rules and guidelines as outlined in the NASCC Covid Action Plan on the NASCC.ab.ca website.
- Schedule for the evening will be posted soon at http://nascc.ab.ca/
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the NASCC. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Please use proper capitalization for all of your information.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation (if any) and your Emergency Contact information.
- Next return to this page and register for the event.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to your valuable assistance in making this another great event!