About this event
EMRA's Autumn Blitz @ Lime Rock Park
Saturday September 26, 2020
This is a Time Trial Event
Event Fees - Online Registration Only
Saturday Time Trial / Race $300( Registration at track $350.00)
Student Registration: This event is for licenesed EMRA members only. Look for more student events in the 2021 Season.
- EMRA Time Trial License Renewal: $100
- Temporary Weekend License*: $35 (only if you carry a current competition license with another club, must send proof otherwise will be charged for full license. )
Payment is required at the time of registration. Payments will be processed by Registrar, , if you need a delayed processing date please contact David Zipkin at email@example.com OR CALL 631-834-5417
*A temporary weekend license may be purchased when a driver holds a competition license from recognized motorsports organization other than EMRA. COPY OF LICENSE MUST BE EMAILED TO REGISTRAR AT TIME OF REGISTRATION & RACERS MUST SEND COPY OF MEDICALS AS WELL.
Contact EMRA's Time Trial Chairperson if you are unsure about your status.
Rental of $45 per event (a $550 deposit (check or credit card) is required at the track)
Noise Limit Notice for Lime Rock Park:
All cars competing at Lime Rock Time Trial events must be muffled to 90dB or below.
This noise limit is strictly enforced by the track.
** Noise Restrictions at Lime Rock Park **
**Lime Rock Park enforces a strict 90dB noise limit on all cars running at the track at EMRA events. Please take any necessary measures to ensure that your car meets this track requirement before you arrive at tech inspection.**
Any cars that exceed this limit at tech will not be allowed to compete until corrected. NO Refunds if LRP calls you off track for exceeding limit!
Important Safety Reminders for 2020
Remember to check the certification dates of your safety equipment before heading out for an EMRA event this season. Snell 2005 helmets no longer be accepted at our events.
As of January 2019, all helmets must be certified Snell 2010 or later. Snell M helmets (Snell M2010, or M2015) are acceptable for time trials. Competition racers must use helmets with a Snell SA rating (Snell SA2010, or SA2015).
Safety Harness and Belts:
SFI certified belts must be manufactured in 2015 to be acceptable for EMRA Race / Enduro safety equipment. EMRA holds valid SFI certifications until December 31st of the 2nd year after the date of manufacture as indicated on the belts label. (Refer to Driver Safety, Section 1.3 of EMRA's GCR for complete details). FIA Certified belts are valid until December 31st of the year of the expiration date as marked on the manufacturer's label. Shoulder Harness and Lap belt certification labels must match.
Time Trialers Only -- Three-point harness with metal to metal mounting required as a minimum. OEM seatbelts or equivalent are acceptable, but must be in good working condition. A PROPERLY INSTALLED four, five, six, or seven-point racing harness is acceptable, but not required. All aftermarket harnesses Must have a current DOT, SFI or FIA tag. Only separate shoulder mounts are permitted. The "Y" type shoulder straps are not allowed. "H" type configuration is permitted. Aftermarket harnesses are acceptable ONLY if properly installed. If there is any doubt, please bring your OEM three-point belts and hardware to the event. Belts must be in good working condition, not frayed, stretched or weathered. The harness MUST be installed in accordance with EMRA race and manufacturer's requirements. NO exceptions to this rule.
Please note: Blue group participants must have mandated safety equipment as outlined in the Rules. All Blue group participants must be approved by EMRA'S Race Chair. Please contact before choosing Blue run group to see if you meet the requirements.
- 2020 EMRA Car and Driver Regulations and Requirements (pdf)
- EMRA Car Classification (pdf)
- EMRA Rules of the Road (pdf)
EMRA Competition Licenses:
EMRA Competition Licenses are required to run at an EMRA Event. Licenses are renewable each calendar year.
- If you need to renew a current license, download, complete and mail the appropriate form with payment to the addresses provided of the form:
- 2020 Time Trial License Renewal Form (pdf)
- 2020 Race License Renewal Form (pdf)
- EMRA Medical Examination Form (pdf)
- If you have not held an EMRA License before and have a license from another sanctioning organization, you may apply for a temporary weekend license. Please select this option when registering for your first event. You may also apply for an EMRA competition license by contacting our Race Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not hold any type of competition or time trial license, you may register as a Student at any of our Time Trial events. Please select this option when registering for your first event.
For questions regarding EMRA Driver Licenses, please contact email@example.com.