About this event
Its the Catalina Drift mixer! Drifting and grip driving, its a WIN WIN! POW! Time to run with the bulls. We know your earnin' and burnin. POW! The biggest Drift Mixer since 2013! POW!! We will have an extended schedule to make sure everyone gets a ton of seat time! We'll have other forms of entertainment for family and friends! Keep posted to updates @ www.east10drift.com
Registration Fee $85 (includes driver + 1)
NOTE: There is an additional $52 fee to register at the track on the day of the event.
What you need to drift:
• A rear wheel drive car.
• No leaking fluids. Make sure you don’t have any lines that are disconnected and leaking or any bolts that are loose which allow seals to leak, Brake lines, etc.
• Operable Brakes
• Properly mounted Seat or Seats.
• Properly Fastened Seat belts
• Properly mounted wheels
• Steering wheel is well mounted
• Battery Fastened down with proper harness.
• Plenty of Fuel
• Plenty of Tires. (The higher the treadwear and the lower the horsepower, the longer they’ll last, for reference) Tire mounter is on site! $10/mount* *$20 for aggressively stretched mounts
• Jack & Jack stands
• All body parts are well fastened
• Radiator Hoses well fastened (Check entire coolant system)
• Just make sure you’re mechanically sound, ese.
Those are a few of the most important points to check.
YOU WILL BE TECHED, so make sure every this is tip-top.