About this event
East10Drift will continue to bring you drifting at a grassroots level. We welcome all drivers, novice or professional. All events (except one) are oriented for experienced drivers to shred the hell out of some tires, or novice to learn the basics. (All you need is a rear wheel drive car. Hint-Hint, Wink-wink). We have experienced drivers and mechanics on staff to help you with any questions!
Registration Fee $103 (includes driver + 1)
NOTE: There is an additional $52 fee to register at the track on the day of the event.
What you need to drift:
• A rear wheel drive car. (duh)
• No leaking fluids. Make sure you don’t have any lines that are disconnected and leaking or any bolts that are loose which allow seals to leak, Brakelines, etc.
• Operable Brakes
• Properly mounted Seat or Seats.
• Properly Fastened Seat belts
• Properly mounted wheels
• Steering wheel is well mounted
• Battery Fastened down with proper harness.
• Plenty of Fuel
• Plenty of Tires. (The higher the treadwear and the lower the horsepower, the longer they’ll last, for reference) Tire mounter is on site! $10/mount* *$20 for aggressively stretched mounts
• Jack & Jackstands
• All body parts are well fastened
• Radiator Hoses well fastened (Check entire coolant system)
• Just make sure you’re mechanically sound, ese.
Those are a few of the most important points to check.
YOU WILL BE TECHED, so make sure every this is tip-top.