Driver's Club - April 2017
Registration closed April 14, 2017 12:00 PM on April 14, 2017 12:00 PM EDT Registration ends April 14, 2017 12:00 PM on April 14, 2017 12:00 PM EDT Registration opens April 3, 2017 12:00 AM on April 3, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from April 3, 2017 12:00 AM to April 14, 2017 12:00 PM
Introducing the new Summit Point Driver’s Club!
We are pleased to announce our new Driver’s Club program. This is an exclusive club for the experienced and discerning driver seeking more track time on our three challenging road circuits. Club Members will enjoy 12 exclusive days per year on our Summit Point Circuit. Member Only Days will also be added on our Shenandoah and Jefferson Circuit tracks during the year. Our Members will also enjoy these benefits as Members of our Club:
- Catered lunch buffet during your member days
- Lunch time guest laps with a pace car
- Special rates on lodging at Hillbrook Inn - 25% off Lodging & Dining
- Driver’s Club exclusive logo hat, shirt, jacket and travel mug
Show your valid Driver's Club Membership card to receive:
- Free admission to all spectator events at Summit Point
- Free electric use at any event
Your daily schedule of events at a Driver’s Club Event would have you on track by 9:00 am in the morning with an “open track” until 10:30, a short break for Corner Workers, then back on track until noon. Your catered lunch will be served in the end room of the main building, and guest laps with a pace car will begin at 12:30 pm. At 1:00 pm the “open track” resumes until 2:30 pm, again a short break for Workers, then back on track until 5:00 pm. We will make every effort to not break the day up into “groups” unless it is deemed necessary for the safety of our Driver’s Club members. When such a decision is made, it will be done in the fairest possible way to ensure maximum track time for all!
Each event will have a full complement of Corner Workers, a Pit Out Control person, Advanced Life Support Ambulance, Basic Life Support Ambulance, and a Fire Truck. In addition, Coaches will be available trackside for those wishing to improve their driving on our challenging road course. A list of approved professional coaches will be available on our website, coming soon. The hiring of a professional coach is a private transaction between the Member and the coach, and not the responsibility of Summit Point Motorsports Park.
Cost for Individual Memberships:
- $1,000 one-time initiation fee, no fee for renewals. First event of 2017 Season - Discounted Initiation Fee is $500.00
- $150 per month dues, 9 months instead of 12 months like similar programs. Dues are only charged from April through November each year.
- $175 per day track fees, $300 for two days
- Guests drivers on member days, member must be present, and guest must be preapproved -- $350 single day, $650 for two days. Non-driving guests pay just $15 for lunch buffet
- Save $750 by paying full year dues, initiation, and 12 track days in advance for one-time payment of $3,200. Members choosing this option will also enjoy a 50% discount on Member only events on our other road course events added during the year.