About this event
DrivenByAPEX is excited to be running at the iconic Weather Tech Laguna Seca Raceway on Thursday June 10th. The sound level for the day will be 105dB! For those who are familiar with this track and operating rules 105dB is harder to come by so rest a little easier if your car is on the louder side. This event will have no more than 3 run groups to keep the traffic low per group.
We will provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for like minded enthusiasts. If you do not have a car to bring or your car is down don't worry we have you covered. We are partnering with Fast Toys to have fully built race cars for rent (email us to inquire on price and availability):
- Ferrari 488 Challenge
- Pescarolo Le Mans Prototype
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo
- Ford Mustang BOSS 302s
Registration Fee: $599 per driver (lunch is provided with entry fee)
Spectator/Passenger Fee: $40 (lunch is included)
Take a sneak peak at Weather Tech Laguna Seca
Visit us at www.drivenbyapex.com
- All drivers must attend the mandatory drivers meeting at 8:30AM. The meeting will be held just outside of the Cafe. Any late drivers will need to see the organizers before entering the track.
- Safety is of utmost importance, each drive is expected to review the safety and operational condition of your vehicle. Below is the tech inspection form that will required to be filled out and signed before you receive your driving wristband.
- Everyone entering the facility will be required to have a wrist band provided by WeatherTech (separate gate fee), this includes spectators.
- Drivers and passengers must have a DOT or SNELL approved helmet. There will be helmets for rent if you do not have one, please email us at email@example.com to reserve your helmet as quantities and sizes are limited.
- You are expected to abide by COVID health precautions.
- For group rates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a special rate for you and your friends.