About this event
DRIFT NIRVANA: DRIFT 101
Come Learn to Drift
Get slideways with our DN Instructors, backed by years of drifting experience
The Drift Nirvana Instructor Team is eager to share their knowledge, and Drifting enthusiasm with you
ENTRY FEE $299
Pre-Registration is REQUIRED, includes gate fee, and closes at noon the day before events
Participants will be charged The DAY BEFORE the event
No refunds or credits
Must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 6mos.and present it at check-in
Drivers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver.
- Helmets: SA2015 or newer rating in good condition and MUST be worn during "On-Track" activities
- Shoes: Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
- Cars must be RWD and 2WD (IE AWD can be converted to RWD. aka “The Woo Clause”)
- Trucks/SUV/4x4 (even converted) are allowed on a case by case basis.
- All body panels must be attached to the car (Bumper covers/side skirts recommended but optional)
- Full body work required. This includes hood, fenders, all front and rear glass. Bumpers covers not required, but some type of structure, either substructure of bumper or a "bash bar"
- The sound decibel limit for vehicles is 103.
- Convertibles must be equipped with either factory installed roll over protection (may be passive) documented in the owner’s manual or an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA GCR. Drivers must bring owner’s manual or aftermarket documentation and present it at tech.
- All convertibles/drivers and passengers need to pass the “broomstick test”
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable Hard Tops, Targa Tops, T-Tops and Sunroofs must remain in place while on track
*If you are unsure about the legality of your convertible, please contact us HERE before registering.
Sorry, there will be no refunds or credits if you show up with a convertible that doesn’t pass tech
NEW FOR 2022: TOW HOOKS -FRONT AND REAR for vehicle recovery ARE REQUIRED
Must be easily accessible without manipulation of body work -Oem hooks are not acceptable if they are blocked by aftermarket bumper covers
Car Numbers: We will assign your car number at check-in and will number your window.
Tech Inspection: EVENT PACKET, SCHEDULE, TECHFORM
YOU MUST PRESENT THIS COMPLETED WORKSHEET AT CHECK-IN
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times. It is strongly recommended that vehicles be thoroughly and routinely inspected by a reputable technician beforehand. Refunds or credits will not be issued for vehicles that don’t pass tech.