About this event
Please bring your own helmet, we do have loaner helmets for those who don't have one.
Due to occasional lower-than-expected attendance at select past events, we have set a minimum of 15 entries for the event to be held. This will help to ensure attendance is sufficient to financially allow CSCC to continue to hold autocross events. In the event of an event cancelation, we will credit your account with the amount paid which can be used for a future event.
UPDATE: Due to a change in our insurance, no one under the age of 16 is allowed on course as a passenger.
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING: ABSOLUTELY NO BURNOUTS; DONUTS; DRIVING RECKLESSLY NEAR, DURING, OR AROUND THE EVENT WILL BE TOLERATED. WE WILL BE MONITORING LICENSE PLATES AND ALL PEOPLE ENTERING THE LOT. THIS GOES FOR SPECTATORS AND PARTICIPANTS: ANYONE THAT DOES ANYTHING WILL NOT BE WARNED AGAIN AND WILL BE BANNED FROM EVENTS PERMANENTLY, NO EXCEPTIONS
|Registration/Check-In||9:45 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Tech Inspection||9:45 AM - 10:45 AM|
|Novice Course Walk||10:30 AM|
|Driver's Meeting||10:45 AM|
|First Car Out||11:00 AM|
|Fun Runs (time permitting)||3:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
NOTE: Even if you pre-pay, you MUST go to the officer tent to check in during the Registration/Check-In time. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late entrants after 9:30 unless directors are otherwise notified.
NOTE: To take advantage of discounts at CSCC Autocrosses and other events, you can join our Facebook page Official Clemson Sports Car Club (we have fazed out the formerly used forum) and by attending our meetings on the dates announced. Anyone can join CSCC and we welcome any and all interested in cars and motorsports.
If you'd like more information, please check our Facebook page Official Clemson Sports Car Club, or email us at ClemsonSportsCarClub@outlook.com.
Clemson University Parking Lot C1
Located on the University Campus along Perimeter Road
Clemson, SC 29631
Spring 2023 AutoX Schedule:
AutoX 1: 1/21
AutoX 2: 2/18
AutoX 3: 3/11
AutoX 4: 4/8
NEW! - Membership Validation
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your CSCC membership status against our current member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Non-Member" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your CSCC Membership Card:
- You can check your MotorsportReg info by clicking the "My Account" tab, then "Edit Clubs" and editing the information under "CSCC - Clemson Sports Car Club"
- You can check your membership info by contacting CSCC by e-mailing us at ClemsonSportsCarClub@outlook.com, or messaging us on the Official Facebook page.
- If you are having trouble registering due to this new feature, or if you recently joined CSCC and your membership is still pending, please contact us at the above noted email address.
- Thanks for your patience as we implement this new process! This will make our on-site registrars even faster and more efficient, so we appreciate you working with us!
- This event is held under CSCC classing and rules.
- All participants must sign the Release and Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Release and Waiver form signed by at least one parent in order to be allowed on site.
- Cancelations must be sent to the club at ClemsonSportsCarClub@outlook.com immediately. Please do not simply cancel your registration on the site.
- Refunds will be issued for anyone who is unable to attend; however, there is a $5.00 cancellation fee.
- We allow up to three digit numbers for entrants (0-999). Numbers are first come first serve for each event. Numbers such as 001 vs. 1 are recognized as being different or unique than the number with no leading zeros.