About this event
This is going to be our pilot day for our Autocross School. This will be aimed at beginners to drivers that have competed for a few years at local level events. We be running on a simplified version of Sundays course and will have aprox 4 students per instructor and each student will be in their own run group. This means LOTS of 1 on 1 time. We will also offer a limited number of practice spots if you just wish to have a test and tune day for your car.
- Registration is only $100 for the school, and $85 for a test and tune.
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellation policy: If Cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. All Cancellations, including late cancellations, need to be done through motorsportsreg.com
This is a rain or shine event.
No prior experience required. An instructer may be assigned depending on skill level.
HELMET & CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS:
All vehicle occupants while on course must wear an approved helmet. Approved helmets must be manufactured to the current rating or the two most recent SA, M or K Snell ratings. For example, if the current Snell SA standard is SA2020, helmets meeting SA2020, SA2015 and SA2010 are allowed. Footwear must be non-slip and NOT be open-toe or have heavy-duty soles such as those found on hiking shoes or work boots.
- All entrants must sign a completed Tech Inspection form and have it with them as part of registration at the event. The Tech form can be downloaded and printed at: 2022-TECHNICAL-INSPECTION-FORM-Autocross.pdf Please note: Random Tech inspections will be performed during the event.
All drivers and guest's including minors, are required to sign the Waiver.