About this event
Members, Club Associates & friends of Club Sportiva!
Karl-Heinz Lachnit, our Sporting Ambassador, has put together another private track day for us at Buttonwillow Raceway Park. This is a 2-day event with the actual track day on Monday, October 2nd, 2023.
- Members: 4,500 Points
- Club Associates & Guests: $600
Sunday, October 1st:
- Caravan to Harris Ranch for no-host dinner & accommodations
- Meet at Club Sportiva's Member Clubhouse at 1:00PM
- Trailered vehicles depart at 1:15PM
- Driven vehicles depart at 1:45PM
- Happy hour at the hotel ~5:30PM just outside of the lobby overlooking the pool
- Dinner @ Harris Ranch at 6:30PM
Group Rate Accommodations at Harris Ranch Inn:
- Standard Queen/King: $149
- Deluxe Queen/King: $159
- Poolside King/Executive suite: $169
- Executive suite with patio Balcony: $179
- Family Suite/Triple Crown King: $189
- Presidential: $295
- Check-in is at 4:00PM on October 1st
- Check-out is at 12:00pm on October 2nd (or 6:30/7:00AM for most of us)
- Incidentals are not included in the base rate given
- Guests will make individual payments for inn rooms and dinner
Call Harris Ranch and ask for Ziba Dehzad directly 559.404.5985 and mention Club Sportiva or code 2TO61N for the discounted rate on any room by September 1st, 2023.
Monday, October 2nd:
- Depart Harris Ranch at 6:30AM
- Prep cars 7:30AM-8:00AM
- Registration opens 7:45-8:00AM
- Driver's Meeting at 8:00AM
- Lead-follow lap around track 8:45AM
- 9-5PM Track is hot!
Buttonwillow Raceway Park
24551 Lerdo Hwy, Buttonwillow, California 9320
If you wish to attend, register now as we will limit registrations to 40 cars. We sold out last time and expect the same this time, so register soon! Members may use Points to join the track day, Club Associates and member guests may pay via credit card. If you'd like to share a car with a friend, you may do so with the 2nd driver paying half-rate. Please contact us to arrange. Note that your reservation through our website is only for you and your car at the track day. Meals, accommodations and other incidentals are the responsibility of each registrant or guest.
Club Sportiva will not provide vehicles for this track day. If you do not have a vehicle to utilize, please reach out to the Member Liaison team, so that we may connect you with one of our partners.
Further information including details on the track liability waiver, tech inspection form and will be sent directly to the registrants. Helmets required will be Snell 2015 and newer
Minimum of 3 prior track days with solo driving sign-off
Licensed Drivers only
Release & Tech Inspection
Will be sent liability and tech inspection documents via email. Must be completed prior to track day.
The Club Sportiva team will reach out to you upon registration to verify experience level and if you will participate in the caravan to the track, happy hour and dinner at Harris Ranch.