About this event
*Please note: This drive is open to current BMW CCA members ONLY & will have a limit of 45 cars.
We are excited to announce that our famous driving tours are back again! The Clackamas Ramble was such a huge success last year, even with the rain, hail and sun, that we decided to bring it back to kick off our driving tour season. The favorite over the hills and through the woods parts will remain along with new areas not explored before.
From Carver Park, we will head out to Elwood where we will get our first taste of rolling twisty roads. The foothills of the Cascades are richly timbered and we will see many farms along the way as well. There are agricultural farms, animal farms and even Christmas tree farms to see. Quaint churches also dot the landscape. We will meet up with the Molalla River and follow it into the Recreation Area. Scenic pastoral views are the backdrop for the next curvy section. At Scotts Mills we will take a 10 minute break to rest and visit in the park. Afterward we will head north where we will drive over Missouri Ridge, down to Molalla, and head to Beaver Creek. The fun continues in the North Highlands where some spectacular roads lead to Viola. Then it’s just minutes to Springwater Road and the View Point Restaurant for conclusion of our Drive and an optional no-host lunch (note: attendees pay for their own food and beverages).
We will have a mandatory Drivers’ Meeting at 8:45 AM to explain the route and safety rules. We will head out shortly thereafter.
- All *drivers* MUST be pre-registered online (by April 7th) and be a current BMW CCA member. No "Day Of" registration is allowed. And no "guest" drivers are allowed.
- You do not need a separate registration for any passengers in your vehicle BUT all drivers AND passengers need to sign the online waiver prior to the event. (see #4)
- Registration is limited to 45 cars.
- ALL DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST SIGN THE WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. WHICH IS SEPERATE FROM THE REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT. THERE IS A LINK TO IT AFTER YOU FINISH REGISTERING FOR THE DRIVE.
- Face Masks are no longer required for the Drive, but, the View Point Restaurant may require face masks on entry and when you are not seated.
- Drivers and passengers should stay with their cars until check-in is complete.
- Drivers meeting at 8:45am is mandatory.
- You do not need a separate registration for any passengers in your vehicle BUT all drivers AND passengers need to sign the online waiver prior to the event. (see #2)
- ALL DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST SIGN THE ELECTRONIC WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. WHICH IS SEPERATE FROM THE REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT. THERE IS A LINK TO IT AFTER YOU COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
How it works
It all happens on the participants’ personal phones. No physical contact required.
Request an electronic waiver via text message.
Sign the waiver using your own smartphone. No sharing required.
Show your digital credential at the event.