About this event
Welcome to CincySCCA Solo (Autocross) Program
Do you like to drive hard? Test your car control skills? Then the SCCA Solo program is for you! Solo is SCCA trademark for our autocross program. It is a Precision Driving Competition. During autocross, drivers compete against the clock as they navigate tight technical courses in an everyday driving car, or a specially prepared race car! It is a Fun, Challenging, and Safe driving competition, and it is also a great learning opportunity of car control skills.
All you need to join our event is to register, and bring your road worthy cars (some exception may apply).
If you want to run an event with us, but have no idea how to fill out this form.. DON'T WORRY! We are here to help! Email us at SOLO@CincySCCA.com, or visit our Facebook page http://facebook.com/cincyscca and message us.
Autocross competition is broken down into a number of classes so that virtually any car can be competitive. So whether you own a Corvette or a Camry, you can be sure you'll have a great time.
For those new to autocross (roughly 1 year or less), the CincySCCA Region highly encourages participating our novice program. Those who register in one of our two Novice Index classes (based on car & modifications) can be paired with experienced drivers to help with all aspects of the events (including driving techniques). Whereas it is highly encouraged, it is not mandatory but does offer the opportunity for novices to run with others at similar experience levels.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR the Minors under the age of 18
All Minor (under 18 in OH, Both Competitors and Spectators) MUST have their parents or legal guardians execute a minor waiver in order to be in Hot Area (Grid, Course, etc).
*Children under 12 DO NOT need a minor waiver as they are NOT allowed in the hot area.
Minor waiver can be completed Online or by Paper Form
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding minor waivers
Download Minor Waiver Forms
Challenge Event (TBD) (Sat) / Point Event #8 (Sun), Special Discount!
Get $8 off when you register for both days!
Saturday: Challenge Event
- Minimum four (4) runs for all participants (morning qualifying)
- Qualify based on results from the Morning runs.
- Top 8 in pax from each of the 4 heats qualifies for the challenge. (Top 32 via similar process if only 2 or 3 heats). If competitors decline challenge slots with be filled by the 9th, 10th place qualifiers etc.
- Once challenge starts, PAX no longer used. Dial in time established from Sunday morning best run.
- Car fastest compared to respective dial-in wins.
- Breakout defied as car going faster than dial-in.
- If one car breaks out, that car wins but dial-in time reset. If both cars break out, car with higher breakout wins.
- First bracket is best of two runs, all other brackets are single runs.
Sunday: Point Event
Year End Championship requires Minimum of 4 Point Events to Qualify, best 5 Events Count.
* If you are registering for both days, and one of the days is sold out, your status will show waitlisted for both days, however, your entry is confirmed for the non-sold out day. You will be contacted by registrar on or before the registration close day for your final entry status. If you have any change in your schedule and would like to remove yourself from the waitlist, please contact us. If you are on the waitlist, and when there is an opening and your entry is accepted, you will be automatically entered to the event and the account will be charged.
Event Schedule (all times approximate)
- Site Opens: 7:00am
- Registration/Check-in: 7:30-8:30am (Everyone Must Check in by 8:30 or you will be charged for $20 Late Fee and may lose your spot!)
- Tech inspection: 7:30-8:45am (Accept annual tech from other SCCA regions)
- Mandatory drivers meeting: 9:15-9:30am
- First car off: 10:00am
- Trophy presentation: ~ 4:00pm (when applicable)
- Challenge Event: $50
- Point Event: $40
* Non-SCCA-members: Additional $15 for SCCA weekend membership.
* Payment will be processed when registration closes. For the cancellation and refund, please see our cancellation policy
* Please make sure to check your MSR registered email.
100 (Saturday Fun Event)
175 (Sunday Point Event)
When you register, please make sure your MotorsportReg profile is as complete and correct as possible.
If you are SCCA Member
***Your SCCA Member#, First & Last Name MUST match your national SCCA Membership exactly***
***Your SCCA Membership will be verified based on the events date. If your membership expires before the event dates, please renew your membership before registering or you will be charged for the weekend membership***
Important information about our autocross site at Traders World, 601 Union Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036:
- Each vehicle entering the site must pay a $2.00 cash entry fee each day. Ask for the Re-Entry Coupon for the same day re-entry. Exact change is appreciated.
- Use the North entrance off Union Rd. Do NOT use the main entrance on SR 63.
- No overnight camping allowed. The gates are closed and locked at 7:00 each night.
- For multi-day events, vehicles and trailers may be left in paddock overnight but there will be no access after 7:00p.
Cincinnati Region SCCA accept all SCCA Classifications as well as Index Classes.
SCCA Classification is based on Year/Make/Model of the car as well as modification done to the car. Please check out SCCA Solo Rules for more info.
Index Classes are based on class categories (Street, Street Touring, Street Prepared, Street Modified, Prepared, and Modified), as well as competitor's experience level (Novice and Pro).
Please see our Website for the details: http://cincyscca.com/autocross/rules/solo-cincyscca-index-class-quick-look-up/
For Cincinnati index classes, identify your car with the Index Class and Car Number ONLY.
i.e.) #12 CS car in Street Open Class : "12 S". Not "12-S-CS" etc.
If you have questions or need help with registration please contact the event organizer.