About this event
Welcome to CincySCCA Solo (Autocross) Program
Do like to drive hard? Test your car control skills? SCCA Solo program is for you! Solo is SCCA trademark for our autocross program. It is a Precision Driving Competition. During autoctcross, drivers compete against the clock as they navigate tight technical course in your everyday driving car, or your specially prepared race car! It is Fun, Challenging, and Safe driving competition, and it is also a great learning opportunity of car control skills.
This Autocross 101, Novice Driving School, is designed to help the new competitors get up to speed. Not only the "Driving Skills to have FUN and to BE MORE COMPETITIVE", but we will also cover anything from "How to class your car" to "Basic and Specialty Worker assignments (Course, Timing/Scoring, Grid, Waiver, etc)"
Upon sign up, your entry will be reviewed for approval, and you will receive confirmation email of your entry and your payment will be processed then.
When you register, please make sure your MotorsportReg profile is as complete and correct as possible.
It is important to always use the same name, spelled exactly the same way, for each event. Failure to do so will result in season points scoring errors.
Important information about our autocross site at Traders World, 601 Union Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036:
- Each vehicle entering the site must pay a $2.00 cash entry fee each day. Ask for a coupon at the gate granting return free entry if you leave the site during the day. Exact change is appreciated.
- Use the North entrance off Union Rd, near the railroad tracks. Do NOT use the main entrance on SR 63.
- No overnight camping allowed...gates are closed and locked at 7:00 each night. Contact Kent at firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations.
- For multi-day events, vehicles and trailers may be left in paddock overnight but there will be no access after 7:00p.
- We are very excited to be at Traders World! Remember that we are guests at the site and competitors and their friends are expected to act accordingly.
*Suggest filling paddock from grid toward gate. Please limit additional spaces as paddock space is tight.
Event Schedule (all times approximate)
- 08:45 Check In Opens at Trailer
- 09:15 Check in Closes
- 09:30 Driver's Meeting / Tech
- 10:00 First Car on the course
- 12:00 Lunch Break
- 02:30 End School / Q&A
Pre-Register/Online Payment: $40
Pre-Register/Onsite Payement: $40
There will be no walkup registration available for this event
Non-members an additional $15 to cover the required SCCA weekend membership.