About this event
***Paid Members Only***
Hi NorCal MINIs Members,
Your Host For The Event:
Gordon and Alison Lee
Join us for a very special holiday event on Saturday December 11th. The day will start at MINI of Marin with breakfast of bagels and coffee. Gordon and Alison are asking everyone to come in costume in light of our visit to the Walt Disney Museum in SF. Dress as your favorite Disney character and bring along the kids
if you wish. There will be prizes as well. We will also be collecting donations for MINI of Marins favorite charity. The club will donate as well - $250.00. So be creative as it will be a great day!
Meet Up Time
Meet Up Time: 8:00 - Departure Time: 8:30
Meet Up Location:
Philz Coffee Truck
Corner of Marina Blvd. and Scott in San Francisco
Alternative to meeting in San Francisco:
Simply be at MINI of Marin by 9:30am.
5880 Paradise Dr, Corte Madera, CA 94925
Departure to SF and the museum will be 11:00am.
Please RVSP Today!
For all the details see the link below.
Not a Paid Member? Create your MotorSportReg Account and use the link below:
NorCal MINIs Membership
Please be aware of the following Covid-19 Protocols implemented by NorCal MINIs Officers & Directors
NorCal MINIs is committed to providing events that place participant safety as the number one priority. In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize risk of exposure to the virus. Therefore, the club is following new processes and procedures for events going forward.
MINIS EVENTS WILL:
- Be for paid members ONLY at this time
- Not offer day passes whilst under restrictions
- Follow state and local guidelines in relation to COVID-19
- Require all participants to wear masks, for not only their own safety but for the safety of everyone on-site when not in your own car
- Ask participants to stay at home if they are at higher risk for severe illness, or if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Conduct drivers meeting in open air with face masks with social distancing and might be conducted via our radios on channel 7/21, if need be for everyone to hear
As of JUNE 29th, 2021 the following protocol is in place.
The following guidelines are our best attempt to secure your safety given what is known at this time. They are by no means comprehensive, and we cannot predict every circumstance. Therefore, we are counting on you to exercise your best judgment throughout the event. Please have an awareness and understanding of the following COVID-19 safety protocols:
• NorCal MINIS asks that anyone who is at higher risk for severe illness, feeling unwell, or who has been in contact with anyone that is sick in the last two weeks to STAY HOME
• In line with State guidelines – people who are fully vaccinated may attend without a face mask. If you are not fully vaccinated – we kindly request that you maintain a face covering.
• NorCal MINIs will encourage everyone to maintain personal hygiene in regards to washing hands
• Club loaner radios will be available at the run. These will be sanitized prior to be handed and out will be sanitized again upon return.
• Any PPE you wish to use must be supplied by yourself. This includes any face coverings or hand sanitizing products
• Participants will be required to Sign Waivers Electronically
• Please be courteous with people who wish to maintain PPE and social distancing. It is their choice to do this and we cannot question their vaccine status
Anyone who continually or willfully violates these guidelines will be asked to leave by a club officer or director.
• Any participant that falls ill within 2 weeks after the event MUST contact NorCal MINIs and share a description of their symptoms, related test results and movements during the event
• NorCal MINIs will make every effort to alert affected participants privately of the situation
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you and make a responsible decision on whether or not to participate. You assume all risks and agree the Club holds no liability if you or anyone in your party should develop any Covid-19 symptoms afterwards by attending a NorCal MINIs event. Participants are required to follow these guidelines; any participant may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance.
lYou will need:
- Radios (Channel 7/21)
- Your own personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Full Tank of Gas