About this event
Join us for a special charity event benefiting Hope for the Holidays, a program for kids run by the Dade County, GA, sheriff's office! Registrations will be $15 plus a NEW unwrapped toy as a donation.
8:00AM - 9:30AM Registration & Tech Inspection
9:15AM - 9:45AM Course open for walking
9:30AM Mandatory Novice Course Walk & Meeting
9:45AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting
10:00AM First car on course
3:00 PM Season Championship Awards
If you are driving, you will be assigned a work station.
Bring your valid SCCA Membership card and drivers license.
A limited number of loaner helmets are available.
100 dB sound limit.
Weekend Membership Forms MUST be filled out for all Non-Members driving or riding.
Everyone on site is REQUIRED sign the Liability Release Waiver and wear an Arm Band.
Contact the Event Chair with questions about Minors participating.
All cars must pass a Tech Inspection prior to running
- Working seat belts and throttle return
- ALL lug nuts present and tight
- Battery securely tied down
- Firm brake pedal
- NO leaking fluids
- Tires with measurable tread
- ALL loose items removed, including hub caps
- Clearly defined vehicle # and class on both sides
- Closed toed shoes and Snell SA2010 or newer helmet (limited loaners available)