Chattanooga Region Autocross #11Dade County High School
About this event
8:00AM - 9:30AM Registration & Tech Inspection
9:00AM - 9:45AM Course open for walking
9:30AM Mandatory Novice Course Walk & Meeting
9:45AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting
10:00AM First car on course
SCCA Member : $35
Non-Member : $50
Follow CRSCCA on Facebook and Instagram
If you are running for Season Championship Points, choose the correct PAX during Registration.
If you are driving, you will be assigned a work station.
A limited number of loaner helmets are available.
100 dB sound limit.
Everyone on site is REQUIRED sign the Liability Release Waiver and wear an Arm Band.
Live timing will be available through our Website
All cars MUST pass a Tech Inspection prior to running
- Working seat belts and throttle return
- ALL lug nuts present and tight
- Battery securely tied down
- Firm brake pedal
- NO leaking fluids
- Tires with measurable tread
- ALL loose items removed, including hub caps
- Clearly defined vehicle # and class on both sides
- Closed toed shoes and Snell SA2005 or newer helmet (limited loaners available)
If you are running for Season Championship Points, choose your PAX accordingly