About this event
Central Florida SCCA RallyCross returns to Saint Lucie County Fairgrounds - our biggest, longest, bestest RallyCross playground - for the last night race of the season!
RallyCross is the most widespread and readily accessible form of extreme dirt motorsport in the Sports Car Club of America, and the perfect place to see if you have what it takes to powerslide your way to victory.
Remember: Night Events have a few different requirements than Day events:
- Check-in is at 2PM, the event will run through about 9PM
- Anyone working on course MUST wear light clothing that is easily visible at night - reflective vests are highly recommended.
- Flashlights, Reflective Vests and Glow Sticks will be provided
- After dark, when in Pit or Grid, your headlights and light bars must remain OFF so that you do not blind the drivers on course.
We have partnered with the Fort Pierce Holiday Inn Express for a group rate offered specifically to CFR SCCA RallyCross Attendees:
Make your reservation today at (772)464-5000, for your special rate refer to:
Central FL SCCA Rally Cross or booking code: Central Florida SCCA
Event Schedule - ALL TIMES ARE PM
- 1:00 p.m. Gates Open
- 2:00 - 3:00 - Registration Tent open for Check-In
- 2:30 - 3:15 - Vehicle Tech Inspection
- 3:15 - Driver's Meeting, Event Awards and Novice Walk
- 3:30 - 5:30 - Afternoon Heats
- 5:45 - 7:15 - Dinner
- 7:30 - Evening Driver's Meeting
- 8:00 - 9:30 - Night Heats
- 9:30 - Wrap-up meeting
- 10:00 p.m. - Gates Close
Schedule is subject to change due to weather or other factors beyond our control. Please listen for announcements.
- What to Do:
- Novices are always welcome!
- Show up early (before 8:00 AM), so you can:
- Check-In at Registration (you must check-in even if you have pre-registered)
- All drivers, volunteers and spectators must check-in at the registration trailer prior to the close of registration for that event, even if you have pre-registered.
- Only ONE PERSON will be permitted at the registration tent at a time. Please form an orderly queue leaving at least 6 feet of separation between you and other drivers
- Registration is mandatory for all attendees, including Volunteers, Workers and Spectators
- CASH payments will not be accepted - Please contact us if you need to arrange an alternate method of payment
- You must correctly wear a mask or other face covering during check-in, tech inspection, and at any time where you are in close proximity to other people.
- Prepare your car as needed
- Remove loose items including floor mats
- Finish all pre-race changes (Tires, etc) BEFORE your vehicle is inspected
- Put your number and class on both sides of the car in a contrasting color - We have temporary number decals available that meet all these requirements!
- Registration will CLOSE and Tech Inspections will begin about 9:00 AM - your car must pass tech inspection and your helmet (if you are not using a loaner) must have a 2022 CFR RX Sticker (indicating that it has been inspected for this season)
- Participating in the mandatory “Novice Walk Through” conducted by one of the Event Staff following the Driver's Meeting (listen for announcements).
- Driver's meeting will begin about 9:30 AM
- The driver's meeting will be conducted over loudspeaker to facilitate appropriate social distancing. There may be more than one driver's meeting if regulations limit the number of people in a gathering at the time of the event.
- Breaks between run groups will be extended to allow for cleaning of radios and other shared items.
- What to Bring:
- Valid Driver's License (or permit)
- Valid SCCA Membership Card (or proof of membership)
- Non-Members must get a Weekend Membership through pre-paying on MSR or on-site the day of the event.
- Minors (under 18), bring a completed minor waiver, see details below
- WATER and SUNSCREEN
- Food or money for nearby food establishments (no food service will be provided at the event site).
- Bright/Light Colored Clothing for Night Races
- Flashlights for Night Races - You must have one when out working on the course
- Why Preregister and Prepay?
- Preregistration allows you to secure your number, pay in advance, and allows for the event coordinators to better plan for the number of drivers and workers they will have for each group.
- Prepaying allows you to go through check-in much faster.
- NOTE: Everyone must check-in with registration on the day of the event.
- Don’t be a “No Show” and don’t be LATE!
- "No Shows” and “LATE” check-ins slow down the event, and cause everyone to get less runs.
- Prior to the event, we use the registration list to pre-plan the event which includes deciding how many heats we are going to need, the run/work order, and the work assignments.
- If you know that you are going to arrive late, leave early, or will need other accommodations, please let us know as soon as possible!
- Minors (Under 18)
- Drivers or riders who are minors (under 18) must bring a completed, notarized, minor waiver signed by BOTH parents.
- Notary is not necessary If both parents sign on-site with an SCCA official as a witness
- If parent/guardian has sole custody, only custodial parent signature is required.
- Minor attendees who are not driving or riding must have minor waiver completed by at least one parent/guardian
- Get Minor Waiver here: Minor Waiver
- Minor Waiver must be printed in color. Original will be held by CFR SCCA.
- $45 for SCCA Members
For Non-SCCA Members Only:
- $20 SCCA Weekend Membership fee - one weekend membership is valid for one week of SCCA activities
- $45 for SCCA Members