About this event
RallyCross is the most widespread and readily accessible form of extreme dirt motorsport in the Sports Car Club of America, and the perfect place to see if you have what it takes to powerslide your way to victory.
We have partnered with the Fort Pierce Holiday Inn Express for a group rate offered specifically to CFR SCCA RallyCross Attendees:
$109 King or Double Queen Room
$119 King Suite
$129 King Deluxe Suite or Double Queen Suite
Make your reservation today at (772)464-5000, for your special rate refer to:
Central FL SCCA Rally Cross or booking code: CFR
- 7:00 a.m. Gates Open
- 8:00 - 9:00 - Registration Tent open for Check-In
- 8:30 - 9:15 - Vehicle Tech Inspection
- 9:15 - Driver's Meeting, Event Awards and Novice Walk
- 9:30 - 12:00 - Morning Heats
- 12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch Break
- 13:00 - Afternoon Driver's Meeting
- 13:15 - 16:00 - Afternoon Heats
- 16:30 - 17:00 - Wrap-up meeting
- 17:30 p.m. - Gates Close
Schedule is subject to change due to weather or other factors beyond our control. Please listen for announcements.
[ PLEASE READ: The information below has recently CHANGED ]
- What to Do:
- Novices are always welcome!
- Show up early (before 8:00 AM), so you can:
- Check-In at Registration (you must check-in even if you have pre-registered)
- All drivers must check-in at the registration tent prior to the close of registration for that event, even if you have pre-registered.
- Please observe social distancing whenever you are around other people, especially at check in, tech inspection and during drivers meetings
- You must correctly wear a mask or other face covering during check-in, tech inspection, and at any time where you are in close proximity to other people.
- Prepare your car as needed
- Remove loose items including floor mats
- Finish all pre-race changes (Tires, etc) BEFORE your vehicle is inspected
- Put your number and class on both sides of the car in a contrasting color - We have temporary number decals available that meet all these requirements!
- Registration will CLOSE AT 9:00AM - HOWEVER, Tech Inspections will begin (ORGANIZED BY CLASS) about 8:30 AM - You, your car and your helmet must be present for, and pass, tech inspection and your helmet (if you are not using a loaner) must have a 2021 CFR RX Sticker (indicating that it has been inspected for this season)
- Participating in the mandatory “Novice Walk Through” conducted by one of the Event Staff following the Driver's Meeting (listen for announcements).
- Driver's meeting will begin about 9:30 AM
- Breaks between run groups will be extended to allow for cleaning of radios and other shared items.
- What to Bring:
- Valid Driver's License (or permit)
- Valid SCCA Membership Card (or proof of membership)
- Non-Members must get a Weekend Membership through pre-paying on MSR or on-site the day of the event.
- Minors (under 18), bring a completed minor waiver, see details below
- WATER and SUNSCREEN
- Food or money for nearby food establishments (no food service will be provided at the event site).
- Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment
- Payments for events are CARD ONLY - No cash will be accepted.
- Pre-Registration is the only way to guarantee a spot at the event. Pre-Registration closes 2 days before the event date - Day-of registrations are offered at the discretion of the Timing and Registration staff, and may not be offered depending on the number of pre-registrations. There will be a $20 late registration fee for anyone registering after Pre-Registration closes.
- Pre-Registration allows you to secure your number, guarantees you a spot in the event, and allows the Event Staff to pre-plan run groups, worker assignments and scheduling.
- Prepaying allows you to go through check-in much faster.
- Everyone, INCLUDING SPECTATORS, VOLUNTEERS AND PASSENGERS must check-in with registration on the day of the event.
- Don’t be a “No Show” and don’t be LATE! (If you need to cancel or arrive late, please contact us through MotorsportReg so that we can plan accordingly!)
- Minors (Under 18)
- Drivers or riders who are minors (under 18) must bring a completed, notarized, minor waiver signed by BOTH parents.
- Notary is not necessary If both parents sign on-site with an SCCA official as a witness
- If parent/guardian has sole custody, only custodial parent signature is required.
- Minor attendees who are not driving or riding must have minor waiver completed by at least one parent/guardian
- Get Minor Waiver here: Minor Waiver (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE FLORIDA WAIVER)
- Minor Waiver must be printed in color. Original will be held by CFR SCCA.
- $40 for SCCA Members
- $20 Late Registration Fee (After Pre-Registration Closes)
For Non-SCCA Members Only:
- $20 SCCA Weekend Membership fee - one fee covers Saturday and Sunday if it's a two-day event.