About this event
Come join us for the CenDiv RallyCross Battle near Darlington, WI! We've got over 30 acres of rolling farm field to use, so we'll have huge courses to run for both days
This will be a TWO day event! You're welcome to race with us for both days or just one if your schedule won't allow it. You will get a ton of seat time if you do both days!
We will be running this as two separate events: Saturday & Sunday. Registration fee for a single event is $40 for SCCA members and $55 for non-members. If you're racing both days, we're offering a bit of a discount with the fee being $65 for SCCA members and $80 for non-members. Register for a single event if you're racing only Saturday OR Sunday.
This will be a competition between the CenDiv regions and you'll be earning points towards your region winning! Finishers in each class will be awarded points that go towards the appropriate region's total. 10/8/6/4/2/1 will be awarded for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th in each class (7 points if only one racer in class). Grand totals of the two days will determine the winning region!
9 AM - 10:15 AM - Registration
9 AM - 10:30 AM- Tech inspection
10:30 AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
11 AM - First car on course
Racing will finish at roughly 4 PM.
7:30AM-9:15AM - Registration
7:30AM-9:15AM - Tech inspection
9:30 AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
10 AM - First car on course
Racing will finish between 3 & 4 PM.
If this is your first event, we highly recommend that you arrive at the start of registration. You should also read this rallycross novice guide for lots of useful information.
If you are late to registration check-in (after the end time above) the day of the event, you will be assessed an additional $10 to race.
We will running this as two separate events: Saturday and Sunday. Registration fee for a single event is $40 for SCCA members and $55 for non-members. If you're racing both days, we're offering a bit of a discount with the fee being $65 for SCCA members and $80 for non-members.
- You must register online prior to the event.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license or permit is required for participation.
- All attendees under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Contact the registrar at least seven days prior to the event to complete the Minor Release and Waiver if both parents or guardians cannot attend the event.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2021 SCCA Rallycross Rules or contact the registrar.
- Spectators are currently not allowed due to the COVID-19 policy set by the national SCCA organization. You are allowed one crew member at the event.
- Loaner helmets are NOT available due to COVID-19, so you will need to have an acceptable helmet. Please the accepted standards at this link. The certification decals can typically be found under the liner of the helmet. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
- Side by side UTVs are now allowed to rallycross, but they MUST comply with the requirements in the UTV section of the rules. These include solid panel doors, solid panel roof, window net or arm restraints, and a maximum ground clearance.