About this event
Castle Hill Pre-War Hill Climb
Crane Estate, Ipswich, MA
Saturday, October 16, Rally Tour & Dinner
Sunday, October 17, Hill Climb
Use your credit card and the charge will not go through until the weekend of the event and you will not be charged credit card fees.
The spectacular Castle Hill Pre-War Hill Climb is back for 2022 after a succesful relaunch in 2021. The event is open to cars made or designed prior to WWII so includes MG TCs on 19" wheels, HRGs, and others made post-war that are a pre-war design.
The weekend starts with a rally tour on Saturday of the "North Shore" area follwed by a dinner Saturday night. We hope to visit a collection along the way. More details for Saturday's events will be made available in the summer.
Sunday will feature the hill climb and you can, and should, enter the hill climb now as it will be limited to the first 30 entries. You can sign up for the rally tour and dinner on Saturday now and details will be sent to you in the summer.
For more information please contact Event Chair Tom Ellsworth at 978 768-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org or see the links below.
If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please click here for video instructions on how to set up an account: New MSR account set up
If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a vscca event please click here for a video: Existing MSR accounts for VSCCA
For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” for this event on vscca.org
- Competition License not required but if you do not have any hill climb or track experience please contact the Event Chair Tom Ellsworth at email@example.com
- Current medical is not required.
- Cars do not require a VSCCA log book
- Certain post-war car are eligible if they were designed prior to WWII.
- All cars must pass tech inspection prior to the event.
- If you have any questions regarding your or your car’s eligibility please contact Tom Ellsworth