About this event
This Private Autocross will be held August 3rd 2020. Entrants will be required to be a CART member, you can join CART on our website www.cartct.com . Entrants must be pre registered on MSR, and Pre-Paid via Paypal on the CART website. Once we hit 70 cars we will start a wait list. If you register on the waiting list we will notify when space is available and you will pay at that time. There will be no refunds issued for cancellations or no shows.
There will be no onsite registration or payments accepted!
All entries MUST be pre-paid.
Registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
Location: 205 E Thompson Rd, Thompson, CT 06277
STEPS TO REGISTER
REGISTER ON MSR FIRST!
CART runs a PAX-grouped classing system, C0 through C6. Please refer to current SCCA SOLO rules to determine your SCCA class, and then cross reference against our CART Autocross Classing Info
Although not listed at the link above, the three open/Pro classes (PRO S, PRO R, PRO G) are still available as well and have not changed. Please see our website for more details on these three classes.
- C.A.R.T. maintains a good neighbor policy: any competitor or crew found driving in the pits or on the street in an unsafe manner will be ejected, and forfeit any fees paid. Vehicles that are judged to be too loud will receive one warning to correct the problem before they will not be allowed to run. Drivers exhibiting unsafe driving skills on or off the property will be banned from events.
- Registration closes promptly at 9:30 a.m. Any entry after that time cannot be accepted.
- Any car (street legal or race) may compete. No trucks, SUV’s motorcycles or shifter carts can compete.
- Cars are classed per SCCA rules and then separated into our own CART classes. (Stock cars are allowed any tire / wheel combination that is contained within the wheel well. A minimum tire treadware rating of 140 is required )
- Car number and class must be clearly marked on the car. Car numbers should be 8 inches high, class letters should be 4 inches.
- Minimum age to compete is 18 years old for non club member participants and 16 years old for paid club members (any club members 16 and 17 years old must be accompanied by a paid member parent and have a waiver signed by said parent prior to competing). All drivers must have a valid driver’s license. (We do check!)
- Helmets are required. Every helmet must have a DOT or Snell M or SA rating and proof of being manufactured within the last 10 years. Helmets must be in good condition (no cracks)
- Apparel – We suggest long sleeve shirts and long pants be worn when driving in this event. The material should be 100% cotton. Close toed shoes are required for all participants, no sandals, please.
- All cars must be in good mechanical condition. This includes brakes and mechanically secured battery (no elastic cord). All cars must be muffled to a level determined by the Event Chair or any Officer.
- All attendees will be required to work at least one work shift per event. Failure to work your assigned shift will result in loss of ALL recorded times. Multiple violations will result in an entrant being banned from our events.
- This is a MEMBERS ONLY. Only drivers and “crew” allowed. No pets, and please remove all your trash when you depart.