About this event
- $190 for GGLC members and $210 for non-members. You can join the club for $25 when you sign up and take the $20 discount immediately. You will save an additional $20 if you register by February 15th.
- All types of cars are welcome.
- Each group is scheduled for 8 twenty minute sessions.
- We will run the track Clockwise in the morning and counterclockwise in the afternoon. Yes, like 2 trackdays in 1! Sounds weird but everyone loves it.
- Novice and Intermediate groups will have open passing on the long straights and pointbys required in the short straights and turns.
- Advanced group is open passing.
- We have a limited number of spots available for first-time track drivers (beginners) who will be assigned a personal coach for the day.,
- Cancellations with full refund are allowed before March 1.
The Golden Gate Lotus Club has been running open track events for over 20 years. We are a non-profit group and our goal is to provide low-hassle open track days for minimum cost with maximum track time.
All brands of cars are welcome at our events. Typical events are about 20% Lotus and 80% other cars. Lemons-type race cars are allowed in the advanced group only and will receive a special safety inspection at the track. Open top cars must have a roll bar with rear braces or factory installed roll-over protection (pop-up bars or similar). Open wheeled cars are allowed in the Advanced group only.
This is for drivers with zero track days experience. We will asign a coach to you and he will ride with you during each session until you are deemed safe to solo. There will be a maximum of 5 beginners allowed and you will be on track with the Novice group
You must have a minimum of 1 track day or equivalent previous experience. Passing without a point-by will be allowed on the long straights only. Passing in turns will be allowed with a point-by.
You must have a minimum of 8 track days previous experience or equivalent. Passing without a point-by will be allowed on the long straights and some of the short straights. Passing in turns will be allowed with a point-by.
You must have a minimum of 18 track days experience or equivalent . This is an open passing group and pointbys are not required.
This event will run rain or shine.
You are solely responsible for the safety of your car. We may choose to inspect cars for safety at any time for any reason. Lemon's type cars and cars with damaged bodywork will receive a special safety inspection at the track. Any size water, brake fluid, or fuel leaks will disqualify you. Minor oil leaks are typically acceptable.
You are responsible for any damage you cause to the track or facilities. Any extra charges from the track for cleanup, fire, damage, etc may be charged back to you and we will decide this on a case-by-case basis.
All cars must have numbers on both sides of the cars for Identification. Pick any number. Digits must be 6” tall minimum.
Covid protocols are changing rapidly and we will strictly enforce all State, County and Laguna Seca requriements that are in effect the day of the event. Currently masks are required indoors. Passengers will only be allowed if both passenger and driver are vacinated or from the same household. Everyone should bring a mask.