About this event
Join us for a great novice school to develop basic autocross skills for novice level drivers at Bremerton Raceways. This school is designed as an introduction to Autocross with the novice student in mind and will include a ground school and work on the autocross course with instructors in the vehicle.
Cost is only $75 and includes:
- The required BSCC membership for 2024 ($30 value)
- Lunch meal ticket
- Coupon for one free 2024 BSCC registration ($40 value)
You must pre-register for this event, no onsite registration is available.
If you have already paid for your 2024 BSCC membership, the $30 annual membership fee will be refunded to you on the day of the event.
Time: Gates open at 7 am. Please arrive no later than 7:30 am.
!!!Please dress for the weather!!!
As with almost all autocross events, anyone who drives must also work. Most work assignments will be outside in the weather. If there is a chance of rain, it is suggested that you bring rain gear and waterproof shoes/boots.
There will be a lunch break, and food will be provided as part of your novice school. If you have dietary constraints please consider packing your own lunch.
School will end around 5 pm, with fun rides with instructors after that for those who can stay a little longer or help us pack and clean up.
Also, plan on attending the after-event social at a nearby restaurant.
!!!Event Registrations are Capped at 50 Entrants!!!
- This event is limited to novice drivers on street tires only.
- Please consult the BSCC website for car set up tech requirements
- All helmets must be rated Snell 2010 or newer rated. Loaner helmets will be available free of charge.
- You must have valid driver license to attend this school
- Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who will be asked to sign a waiver the morning of the event. Those under 18 will not be permitted to be on site if their parent is not present to sign.
- By participation in this school and by joining the BSCC club, you consent to receiving all notices and other communication from the Club by electronic transmission (email) at the email address you have provided
- For more information, please fill in a contact form at https://www.bscc.net/contact-bscc/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students MUST read the BSCC Novice Handbook: https://www.bscc.net/s/bscc_novice_handbook.pdf