About this event
Welcome to the BSCC Autocross of 2022. If you have never been to one of our events, you will not be disappointed! Our courses are just under 2 miles long and offer lots of seat time by limiting participation to only 60 cars!
There is a registration fee is 50 dollars. We are only doing electronic online payments via Motorsportreg. We will not accept cash or checks.
All makes and models except SUV's and trucks are welcome. BSCC membership is not required to run with us.
Important: There are no refunds. If you cancel up to a week prior to the event, we will help find someone to take your spot and you can work out the payment details with them. Due to habitual last minute canceling in previous years....if you cancel within a week of the event, we reserve the right to resell the slot to someone else. Sorry, but there will be no exceptions.
Things you need to know before you sign up to run with us:
1. You need a valid drivers license and the car you plan to use needs to have a current registration with valid sticker. No dedicated racecars please. Your car must be street legal and have a full exhaust. Cars exceeding 100dB at the start line are subject to rejection.
2. You will need a Snell M or SA 2015 or higher rated or helmet for 202. Snell SA 2010 helmets are no longer allowed! FIA homologated helmets are ok. We have a few loaners available if you're trying Autocross for the first time but they will not be guaranteed, so go and get a proper helmet.
3. The event can run from 7am to 5pm and we run rain or shine. Come prepared. It is important that you are able to stay the entire day! When you are driving, someone else is working the course picking up the cones that are struck. We need you to work the course while other people are driving. If you can't stay the entire day please wait for an event that you can stay all day before signing up. If you leave early for the day with out notifying the event chair, or without good reason, you will not be allowed into future events.
4. You will need to select the appropriate class for your car when you sign up.. If you are unsure what class you belong in please contact us. Here are the classes that we use at our events:
CRT - Corvette Race Tire Class - Corvettes on tires with a tread wear of 139 and less.
CST - Corvette Street Tire Class - Corvettes on tires with a tread wear rating of 140 or more.
ER - Experienced Race Tire - All remaining cars on tires with a tread wear rating of 139 and less.
ES - Experienced Street Tire - All remaining cars on tires with a tread wear rating 140 or higher.
N - Novice - Novices(less than 3 autocross events) driving any car on any tire.
If you plan to run with us on a regular basis, and your permanent number is approved, please buy permanent number signs for your car. It will save you money and frustration in the long run. The number needs to be visible from both sides of the car and a course worker should be able to read it from a few hundred feet away. Colored tape will work but please bring it with you.
5. Any request for a medically necessary non-running position or grouping with your friends must be emailed to the event master 7 days before the event