About this event
BSCC 2021 - Practice #3 - August 14th
Spectators & Novices are allowed! Feel free to bring your friends or family members out.
Bring your friends or family members along for the fun.
We are following CDC guidelings. Face coverings are not required for vaccinated individuals.
- All spectators must sign the speedwaiver! We will be checking the waiver status of everyone at the gate!
- Ride alongs are permitted with the following restrictions
- No loaner helmets are available from BSCC at this time.
Two part registration required. (both here and on scorekeeper)
- Please open this link to Scorekeeper in a new tab and register there as well as here on MSR, so we can get you timing cards when you come through the gate:)
- No on-site registration will be available. All payment and registration is through motorsportsreg at this time.
- Online registration will be open through the morning of the event.
- Refunds will be available up to and including the day of the event, no questions asked. If you do not feel well or do not feel comfortable attending due to a close contact, please stay home.
- We are using "Speedwaiver" through motorsportsreg, which you will need to complete before arriving at the site.
- Waiver check will still be just inside the gate. Please stop and allow the volunteer to check your e-waiver, drivers license, and assign you your run group for the day.
- Nvoices are welcome! We have instructors available.
- Very few loaner helmets are available on site. We are waiting for our order of new helmets, but eta is still at least a month out. Please plan accordingly and bring a valid helmet. (Snell 2005, 2010, 2015, 2020)
- Co-driving, dual driving, car swapping permitted again.
- NOVICES MAY NOT RIDE WITH OTHER NOVICES!
- Work assignments will be assigned at tech inspection.
- There will not be a food vendor available on site, so please bring a lunch and water with you to the site. We are working on getting one for future events.
- Gates Open 7:00am
- Tech Inspection: 7:30 am – 8:30am
- Morning Drivers Meeting: 9:00am
- First car out: ~9:15am
We'll divide drivers into two groups (Run 1st/Work 2nd and Run 2nd/Work 1st) - we estimate the morning session will last about 3 hours (TBD based on attendance) - everyone will run for approximately 1.5 hours and work for approximately 1.5 hours.
LUNCH BREAK ~1 hr:
- Afternoon Drivers Meeting: 1:00 PM
- First car out: ~1:15PM
- Wrap Up: 5:00pm usually, or until we run out of daylight
- Novices are welcome!!!
- Please open this link to Scorekeeper in a new tab and register there as well as here on MSR, so we can get you timing cards :)
- Please consult the BSCC website for car set up tech requirements
- All helmets must be rated Snell 2005 or newer rated. Very few loaner helmets are available due to backordered replacements, as well as due to covid mitigation.
- You must have valid driver license to attend this event.
- You must have a 2021 BSCC membership, which can be purchased along with the event registration.
- You must sign the new electronic "Speedwaiver" to be let onto the site on race day. There will be no on-site waiver.
- For more information, please fill in a contact form at https://www.bscc.net/contact-bscc