About this event
The Bluegrass Bimmers is kicking off 2020 at the new BMW of Louisville dealership, a $20 million investment geared to showcase the BMW brand to the Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana market. The dealership features approximately 71,000 square feet dedicated to the sales, service, and sustainability of BMW as a premier brand that is beloved by enthusiasts and considered a market leader by its peers. The dealership has space to showcase 500 cars on its sales floor and has 36 state-of-the-art service bays, featuring over $1 million alone in specialized BMW tools.
BMW of Louisville is openings its doors to the Bluegrass Bimmers BMW CCA for our New Year's Party. Join us for a behind-the-scenes look at the BMW of Louisville facility, a catered reception featuring a buffet style selection, prizes, give-a-ways, and more!
We are happy to welcome pro driver Anthony Magagnoli as our keynote speaker for the event. Anthony has a rich background with the BMW CCA, especially its Club Racing program. Anthony owns Drive Faster Now, a driver and vehicle performance development company. Anthony helps driver become better, faster drivers by not only helping them get around the track faster, but also helping them get the most out of their car and their automotive and motorsport endeavors.
The Bluegrass Bimmers New Year Kick Off Party is graciously sponsored by Kris Castle, owner of Castle Insurance.
Current members of Bluegrass Bimmers BMW CCA and their immediate family (spouse and kids) can attend the event FREE.
BMW CCA members of other Chapters can attend for $20/ticket.
BMW enthusiasts who are not BMW CCA members may attend the event for $48, which includes a one year membership with the BMW Car Club of America.
Questions? Are you a business owner interested in donating a gift or prize to inform BMW CCA members about who you are and what you do? If so, email <firstname.lastname@example.org>!
BMW CCA benefits include:
- Members are eligible for rebates of up to $1,500 on the purchase or lease of a new BMW and rebates of $250 - $500 on certified pre-owned BMWs
- Access to 500+ members-only social and driving events a year
- Award-winning Monthly 128+ page Roundel magazine called the “Best car club magazine” by Car and Driver.
- Parts & Service discounts from participating dealers
- Networking opportunities with other influential BMW owners
- Chance to participate in our annual car raffle. We gave away 9 cars last year!
- Opportunities to win prizes from our industry partners like Michelin, Shell, Griot’s and more!