About this event
All makes/models are welcome to register for open track as usual. This registration is for open track for Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers.
We are running 4 Classes to provide minimal traffic throughout the day each class is capped at 30 drivers :
- Intermediate 2
- Intermediate 1
- $500.00 / Two-Day
- $300.00 / One Day
This is not a driving school. Instructors are not guaranteed, but we still would like as many instructors to be available to ride along with novice drivers that feel they need one. Instructors will be assigned first come first served.
Class Descriptions: (We will move you if you do not meet the required experience, please talk to us if you need an exception.)
Advanced is open passing. 25+ Track Days / Race Experience
Intermediate 2 is passing with point by anywhere. 10+ Track Days.
Intermediate 1 is passing with point by in straights. 5-10 track days
Novice will start with lead-follow sessions, and then allowed to pass on straights w/ point by. 0-5 Track Days
What: BingeTokyo HPDE March 2020 @ NCM
When: SAT-SUN NOVEMBER 6-7, 2021
Where: NCM Motorsports Park GRAND FULL COURSE, 505 Grimes Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42103
NOISE LIMIT OF 103DB AT 50FT. BE AWARE. IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE TRACK. NO REFUNDS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. BRING A TURN DOWN OR SILENCER!
Who is BingeTokyo?
We are simply car enthusiasts who love to push ourselves and our cars to our limit in a controlled environment. Our mission is to simply have fun, and share our passion with others. We welcome drivers of all skill levels and backgrounds. We keep our groups uncluttered and keep a tight schedule to ensure everyone is able to enjoy the maximum amount of seat time during our events.
"Keeping it Small. No matter how big."
BingeTokyo is hands down the cheapest seat time you will get in this area. Where else can you get 7 hours of seat time for $500? We aren't concerned with profits, we host event solely for the fun of it! We really want our community to grow and enjoy time together at the track.
Our main goal during an event is safety, courtesy, and to stay open-minded. Be aware of your surroundings at all times, on and off the track. We don't want anyone to go home hurt or without a car. We stay on time and will go out of our way to help our drivers stay on track throughout the day. If you need help fixing your car, please come to the tech garage and ask us for help.
We pride ourselves by:
- Offering an extremely professional yet laid-back and fun atmosphere.
- Keeping costs to a minimum.
- 4 run groups to minimize traffic and maximize seat time.
- No membership fees.
- For enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.
TRACKSIDE SUPPORT PROVIDED BY: Deft Motion
If you have never seen the track before, please go over this video below to familiarize yourself with the layout. Take your time as you learn and drive safe, this is not a race. Learn at your own pace and feel free to ask us for help, advice, or a ridealong if you need.
For questions on the rules or classes please email to email@example.com
- SNELL SA2010 or newer Helmet. SNELL M RATED HELMETS WILL BE REFUSED.
- Long Pants.
- No Polyester.
- Pets ARE allowed on a leash.
- No Drugs or Alcohol Allowed.
- No drifting/sliding in the parking lots.
- No burnouts, revving, or loud music.
- No fighting.
- Drivers are to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- SA Rated helmets of 2010 or greater are required.
- All drivers / instructors must attend the morning drivers meeting.
- BingeTokyo reserves the right to move a driver to a lower/higher level for safety of the drivers and other participants at any time.
- Vehicles must be properly inspected and in good mechanical working order.