About this event
This practice day is open for those wanting to shake down their car and/or learn the track prior to Gridlife. This is a private lapping day for experienced drivers only; no novices for this event please.
If you are unsure whether you qualify to drive at this event, please contact us at "email@example.com"
- $325.00 / One Day
We are running 3 Classes alternating every 20 minutes to provide minimal traffic throughout the day. Each class is capped at 25 drivers, clear track time will be easy to attain.
- Competition - Licensed wheel to wheel competitors only.
- Time Attack / Advanced - Time Attack and Advanced Drivers only.
Class Descriptions: (We will move you if you do not meet the required experience, please talk to us if you need an exception.)
Competition is open passing (point by preferred). Wheel-to-Wheel Race Experience. Passengers allowed.
Time Attack / Advanced is open passing (point by preferred). 25+ Track Days / Race Experience. Passengers allowed.
Intermediate is passing with point by. 10+ track days. No passengers (except approved instructors/coachs.)
What: BINGE Track Days - Practice Day April 2022 @ NCM
When: THURSDAY APRIL 14, 2022
Where: NCM Motorsports Park GRAND FULL COURSE, 505 Grimes Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42103
NOISE LIMIT OF 103DB AT 50FT. BE AWARE. IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE TRACK. NO REFUNDS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. BRING A TURN DOWN OR SILENCER!
Our main goal during an event is safety, courtesy, and to stay open-minded. Be aware of your surroundings at all times, on and off the track. We don't want anyone to go home hurt or without a car. We stay on time and will go out of our way to help our drivers stay on track throughout the day. If you need help fixing your car, please come to the tech garage and ask us for help.
If you have never seen the track before, please go over this video below to familiarize yourself with the layout. Take your time as you learn and drive safe, this is not a race. Learn at your own pace and feel free to ask us for help, advice, or a ridealong if you need.
For questions on the rules or classes please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SNELL SA2015 or newer Helmet. SNELL M RATED HELMETS WILL BE REFUSED.
- Long Pants.
- No Polyester.
- Pets ARE allowed on a leash.
- No Drugs or Alcohol Allowed.
- No drifting/sliding in the parking lots.
- No burnouts, revving, or loud music.
- Drivers are to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- SA Rated helmets of 2015 or greater are required.
- All drivers / instructors must attend the morning drivers meeting.
- BINGE reserves the right to move a driver to a lower/higher level for safety of the drivers and other participants at any time.
- Vehicles must be properly inspected and in good mechanical working order.