About this event
This is our first full year at Atlanta Motorsports Park we are extremely excited to expand our group of awesome drivers at one of our favorite race courses!
All makes/models are welcome to register. This registration is for open track for Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers.
We are running 3 Classes to provide minimal traffic throughout the day each class is capped at 30 drivers :
- $295.00 / One Day
Class Descriptions: (We will move you if you do not meet the required experience, please talk to us if you need an exception.)
Advanced is open passing. 25+ Track Days / Race Experience. Passengers allowed.
Intermediate is passing with point by in straights. 5-10 track days. No passengers (except approved instructors.)
Novice will start with lead-follow sessions, and then allowed to pass on straights w/ point by. 0-5 Track Days. No passengers (except approved instructors.)
(Instructors please email me directly before registering)
What: BINGE Track Days - HPDE - June 10 2023 @ Atlanta Motorsports Park
When: Saturday June 10 2023
Where: Atlanta Motorsports Park, 20 Duck Thurmond Rd, Dawsonville, GA 30534
NOISE LIMIT OF 98DB AT 50FT. BE AWARE. IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE TRACK. NO REFUNDS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Who is BINGE Track Days?
We are simply car enthusiasts who love to push ourselves and our cars to our limit in a laid-back environment.
"Keeping it Small. No matter how big."
BINGE is hands down the cheapest seat time you will get in this area. Where else can you get 7 hours of seat time for $600? We simply want our community to grow and to provide a laid-back environment to drive and enjoy time with like minded enthusiasts.
Our main goal during an event is safety, courtesy, and to stay open-minded. Be aware of your surroundings at all times, on and off the track. We don't want anyone to go home hurt or without a car. We stay on time and will go out of our way to help our drivers stay on track throughout the day. If you need help fixing your car, please come to the main garage or registration area and ask us for help.
We pride ourselves by:
- Offering an extremely professional yet laid-back and fun atmosphere.
- Keeping costs to a minimum.
- 3 run groups to minimize traffic and maximize seat time.
- No membership fees.
- For enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.
TRACKSIDE SUPPORT PROVIDED BY: Deft Motion
If you have never seen the track before, please go over this video below to familiarize yourself with the layout. Take your time as you learn and drive safe, this is not a race. Learn at your own pace and feel free to ask us for help, advice, or a ridealong if you need.
For questions on the rules or classes please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SNELL SA2015 or newer Helmet. SNELL M RATED HELMETS WILL BE REFUSED.
- Long Pants.
- No Polyester.
- Pets ARE allowed on a leash.
- No Drugs or Alcohol Allowed.
- No drifting/sliding in the parking lots.
- No burnouts, revving, or loud music.
- No fighting.
- Drivers are to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Fill out the online tech form TECH FORM
- SA Rated helmets of 2015 or greater are required.
- All drivers / instructors must attend the morning drivers meeting.
- BINGE reserves the right to move a driver to a lower/higher level for safety of the drivers and other participants at any time.
- Vehicles must be properly inspected and in good mechanical working order.