About this event
Thanks for checking out the Badlands Region SCCA. On Sunday, June 26th we will be hosting a SCCA Autocross event at The Community Bowl, at BSC in Bisrmack, ND.
Event Entry Fees:
$25 - SCCA Members
$45 - non SCCA Members. During registration you will have to pick the day you plan to attend, and the SCCA Weekend Membership Option
Pre-registration is requested. If you miss the online registration deadline, we do offer On-site registrations, which will be an additional $5 per day. Only cash is accepted for on-site registrations.
If you have further questions or need help with classing please contact us at one of the below options:
•Badlands SCCA Facebook Page
- Please be on site no later than 930am so you can check in and get your car tech'd, course walk, and be ready for the 10am Drivers Meeting.
- If you are new and have never been to an event before, please let the person at the van know when you check in. They can find someone to go over the basics with you before the event.
- All cars must pass a tech inspection prior to the event, tech will close around 950am
- All cars must be properly classed according to the SCCA Solo 2022 rules. Please review then 2022 rules at the below link:
- SCCA 2022 Rules
- If you need help classing your car, please email our club's email or make a post on the Facebook Page. One tip when looking in the SCCA Rulebook is using the search feature to find your base class. (CTRL + F, and searching your car model ex: Mustang, Miata, WRX)
- All drivers are required to wear an approved helmet. Please see the below link for listing of approved helmets:
- We will have 2 run groups. You will run in one and course work during the other.
Notice to Participants: In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures are being developed and will be put into place for events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
While on site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.