About this event
Thanks for checking out the Badlands Region SCCA. On Sunday, June 25th we will be hosting a SCCA Autocross event at The Community Bowl, at BSC in Bismarck, ND.
Event Entry Fees:
$25 - SCCA Members
$45 - non SCCA Members. During registration you will have to pick the day you plan to attend, and the SCCA Weekend Membership Option
Pre-registration is requested. If you miss the online registration deadline, we do offer On-site registrations, which will be an additional $5 per day. Only cash is accepted for on-site registrations.
2023 Update: We will have a novice class, for any participants whom are in thier first season, or have ran fewer than 5 events . Please select "N" or "Novice" from the *PAX* drop down. For more info on novice class, see the pinned post on our FB Page.
If you have further questions or need help with classing please contact us at one of the below options:
•Badlands SCCA Facebook Page
- Please be on site no later than 930am so you can check in and get your car tech'd, course walk, and be ready for the 10am Drivers Meeting.
- ATTN Novice, or "new" particpipants. Please let the person working checkin that you are new. They can find someone to go over the basics with you before the event and arrange a novice course walk in a smaller group before the drivers meeting.
- All cars must pass a tech inspection prior to the event, tech will close around 945am
- All cars must be properly classed according to the SCCA Solo 2023 rules.
- SCCA 2023 Rules
- If you need help classing your car, please email our club's email or make a post on the Facebook Page.
- One tip when looking in the SCCA Rulebook is using the search feature to find your base class. (CTRL + F, and searching your car model ex: Mustang, Miata, WRX)
- All drivers are required to wear an approved helmet. Please see the below link for listing of approved helmets:
- We will have 2 run groups. You will run in one and course work during the other.