About this event
Autocross consists of a single car at a time making runs against the clock on a closed course marked by cones. Each run takes about one minute. Speeds are low to medium, generally below 70 mph and driven in second gear. Time penalties are added for disturbing cones or skipping gates.
All participants are also volunteers. Unlike some other NW-region autocross events, NWAA autocross events are full-day commitments. If you are not driving in a given run group, you are required to fill a 'work assignment' during the runs of your fellow competitors. Do not expect to attend only the morning, or only the afternoon, of the event. If you skip out on working, you will not be allowed to return.
- Registration online only, contact us if you need assistance.
- Please read the club rules before registering.
- Events are not typically canceled due to inclement weather (in other words, we run rain or shine!)
- Event is limited to 60 drivers, sign up early!
Registration for this event includes the understanding and willingness to participate in a known high risk situation due to the current health crisis. NWAA will take all possible precautions, but will not be responsible for any issues that may arise. DO NOT sign up if you are sick or have been in proximity of those who have been sick. If there is doubt, stay home.
You must bring and wear a mask when in proximity of others.
Thank you to Kaioti Motorsport Dynamics for sponsoring NWAA!
7:30 Registration / driver check-in
7:30-8:30 Course walk and car tech
8:30 Driver's meeting
9:00 First car out
- Tech Worksheet: Please download, print and INSPECT your vehicle
- Helmet: MUST BE M/SA/K 2010 or newer. DOT only is not allowed.
- No open toe shoes while driving or working on course.
- 98db sound limit at 50ft away will be strictly enforced. ASK BEFOREHAND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- Loaner helmets are available
- Join the Discord channel for this event for updates: WOT and AX2 Discord Channel
There is limited free camping on site with no camp fires allowed. BBQs are allowed but you must have a fire extinguisher if you are using a BBQ. All camps are recommended to have a fire extinguisher even if you are not BBQing. The gates will be unlocked Friday through Sunday for campers to arrive. If you are camping please bring your own garbage bags and use them - pack out what you pack in.