About this event
This OPEN Autocross will be held July 16th 2022. Entrants must be pre-registered on Motorsportreg (MSR). There will be no refunds issued for cancellations or no shows. Registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. There will be a 75 car limit for this event. Once we hit 100 cars we will start a wait list and we will notify you when space is available and you will pay at that time.
Location: Eastern States Exposition 1305 Memorial Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089
CART will be following all CDC and State of CT reopening guidelines.
Please be sure to bring your own helmet as they will be required for the event.
WE CAN LOAN HELMETS
Cost For the event will be as follows:
$50.00 Members Cash
$55.00 Member Credit
$60.00 Non-Members Cash
$65.00 Non-Members Credit
Registration the day of the event is $70
If you would like to become a CART member, you can join us on our website www.cartct.com
Although not listed at the link above, the three open/Pro classes (PRO S, PRO R, PRO G) are still available as well and have not changed. Please see our website for more details on these three classes.
- C.A.R.T. maintains a good neighbor policy: any competitor or crew found driving in the pits or on the street in an unsafe manner will be ejected, and forfeit any fees paid. Vehicles that are judged to be too loud will receive one warning to correct the problem before they will not be allowed to run. Drivers exhibiting unsafe driving skills on or off the property will be banned from events.
- Registration closes promptly at 9:00 a.m. Any entry after that time will not be accepted.
- Any car (street legal or race) may compete. No trucks, SUV’s motorcycles or shifter carts can compete.
- Cars are classed per SCCA rules and then separated into our own CART classes. (Stock cars are allowed any tire / wheel combination that is contained within the wheel well. A minimum tire treadware rating of 200 is required )
- Car number must be clearly marked on the car. Car numbers should be 8 inches high.
- Minimum age to compete is 18 years old for non club member participants and 16 years old for paid club members (any club members 16 and 17 years old must be accompanied by a paid member parent and have a waiver signed by said parent prior to competing). All drivers must have a valid driver’s license. (We do check!)
- Helmets are required YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN. Every helmet must have a Snell M or SA rating and proof of being manufactured within the last 10 years. Helmets must be in good condition (no cracks)
- Apparel – We suggest long sleeve shirts and long pants be worn when driving in this event. The material should be 100% cotton. Close toed shoes are required for all participants, no sandals, please.
- All cars must be in good mechanical condition. This includes brakes and mechanically secured battery (no elastic cord). All cars must be muffled to a level determined by the Event Chair or any Officer.
- All attendees will be required to work at least one work shift per event. Failure to work your assigned shift will result in loss of ALL recorded times. Multiple violations will result in an entrant being banned from our events.
- Only drivers and “crew” allowed. No pets, and please remove all your trash when you depart.