About this event
Madison Area Techincal College - Public Safety Training Facility
W2140 Krause Road
Columbus, WI 53925
7:00 - 8:00am Registration / Check-in
7:45 - 9:00am Course Walking
8:50am Novice Course Walk
9:15am Drivers Meeting & 1st Heat Worker Check-in
9:30am First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:00am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won't allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn't fair to others.
$55 for Annual SCCA member Registration
$65 for Non-member Registration (Weekend Membership included)
$10 for Late Registration (two days before event)
Are you new? During this registration you'll be asked for a car class. Don't worry, we have a couple worksheets to help you determine your car class, reviewing these will help you class your car. We offer a Novice Class for entrants in their first year, while registering place Novice (N) in the "Class" field, then the base class in the "PAX" field, and a number. If you still do not know what class your car is supposed to be in, then select "I Don't Know" in the class list and we will help you in registration.
Tentative Run/Work Order:
Running Heats 1 and 3 ---- Working Heats 2 and 4:
SS, AS, BS, CS, DS, ES, FS, GS, HS, SSC, SSR, SSC, STS, SM, SMF, SSM, SSP, ASP, BSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP, CP, DP, EP, FP, XP, AM, BM, CM, DM, FM, JA, JB, JC, KM (including Ladies versions of these classes).
Running Heats 2 and 4 ---- Working Heats 1 and 3:
Pro, STF, STX, STR, STU, XA, XB, CAM-T, CAM-C, CAM-S (including Ladies versions of these classes).
Note: Novice Class drivers run with their standard class (ie. N-STX would run & work with STX). Also, Run/Work order is subject to change, in order to balance the heats. Large classes will not normally be moved. Any changes to the Run/Work Order will be announced the day of the event.
Basic Event Guidelines and Safety
- A valid drivers license is required in order to participate, please bring drivers license with you to registration. Temporary permits are allowed if parent/guardian remains present while driving.
- Please note that our insurance doesn't allow tippy vehicles like SUVs. Please consult the SCCA Solo Rulebook section 3.1 and the beginning of Appendix A or message the registar with questions.
- Each driver (including co-drivers) must provide a completed Self-Tech Form to Registration during check-in.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts, speaker boxes, center caps, and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops) while driving.
- Helmets are required (list of approved certifications), due to Covid-19 we do NOT have loaners available. If you don't know the rating of your helmet you can look inside for a sticker, just may need to pull back some of the padding to locate the sticker. If you want to purchase a helmet you can look online at places like Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies.
- All adults present in the event site (whether they are participating or not) will need to sign the waiver when they arrive on site.
- All minors must have a signed waiver. If there are 2 parents/legal guardians they both need to either sign this waiver while being witnessed by registration or have a notary sign this waiver (must be printed in color) stating they witnessed the signature. If a parent/legal guardian has sole custody, the Affidavit of Sole Custody must accompany the minor waiver. One parent/legal guardian must be onsite for the entire event. If on a learner's permit, the parent can either ride along with the student or give written permission to have an instructor ride with them instead.
- The complete SCCA Solo Rulebook is available on www.scca.com, other local rule changes will be posted in the supplemental regulations
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Non-Member" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- You can check your MotorsportReg info by clicking the "My Account" tab, then "Club Memberships" and editing the information under "SCCA - Milwaukee Region - Solo"
- You can check your SCCA membership info (and edit how your name looks on your card) by logging on to scca.com
- If you are having trouble registering due to this feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact email@example.com.