About this event
DrivenByAPEX is excited to be running at the famed Autoclub Speedway in Fontana. Rumor has it that Autoclub Speedway will be closing for reconfiguration and will likely not be returning to the Roval and infield Autoclubspeedway is known for. If you haven't driven this amazing track or want to get a few laps in before it is gone come join us on Novemember 11th as it may be the last time you will get to drive it.
We will provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for like minded enthusiasts. If you do not have a car to bring or your car is down don't worry we have you covered. We are partnering with Fast Toys to have fully built race cars for rent (email us to inquire on price and availability):
- Ferrari 488 Challenge
- Pescarolo Le Mans Prototype
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo
- Ford Mustang BOSS 302s
- BMW E36 M3
Registration Fee: $599 per driver (lunch is provided with entry fee)
Spectator/Passenger Fee: $40 (lunch is included)
Take a sneak peak at Autoclub Speedway
Visit us at www.drivenbyapex.com
- All drivers must attend the mandatory drivers meeting at 8:30AM. The meeting will be held just outside of the Garage. Any late drivers will need to see the organizers before entering the track.
- Safety is of utmost importance, each drive is expected to review the safety and operational condition of your vehicle. Below is the tech inspection form that will required to be filled out and signed before you receive your driving wristband.
- Drivers and passengers must have a DOT or SNELL approved helmet. There will be helmets for rent if you do not have one, please email us at email@example.com to reserve your helmet as quantities and sizes are limited.
- You are expected to abide by COVID health precautions.
- For group rates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a special rate for you and your friends.