About this event
Points 3 - Sunday, March 30 at Turner Field
Session A will be running in the morning and Session B will be running in the afternoon.
- Session A: Street, Street R, and ST classes; Time only;
- Session B: SP, P, M, KM, SS AND SSR, and SM classes along with PRO; Time only
- Junior Karts will run in the 2nd run group of the morning.
- Novice class will always run in the afternoon in order to allow the novices time to get ride-alongs in the last morning session. (Novices will be split between the two afternoon heats.)
Novice Orientation - Atlanta Region offers one of the finest novice programs in the country! If you are participating in autocross for the the first time or have very little experience, it is mandatory that you sign up for the Novice Class. Our novice class is limited to 20 participants each event. You will receive information on how to prepare for your first autocross experience after registering. Please be advised: Payment for those participating in the novice orientation class will be collected within 2 days of signing up. Questions? Check out our forum on http://www.soloatlanta.com for more info on our Novice Orientation Program. The Solo 101 thread gives you very pertinent information.
7:45 am - Gates open
8:15 am - Morning Tech opens
8:45 Check-in opens
9:30 am - Morning Tech and Check-in close
10:00 am - First car off for first half of morning session
11:00 am - Novice Orientation
11:45 am - Afternoon Tech and Check-in open
12:45 pm - Afternoon Tech and Check-in close
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm First car off for afternoon session
Pre-Registration is required for our events. Registration fees are $33 for card carrying SCCA members and $45 for non-members.
2014 Run Groups Organization:
- The day will be split up into 2 sessions, morning and afternoon, each having 2 run groups.
- The sessions will alternate each event, running either morning or afternoon.
- The session split will allow participants to know ahead of time when they are running over the whole season, relative to the morning and afternoon sessions.
- The actual division of the sessions into the two run groups will be determined based on registration numbers and will be posted on the day of the event. The session attendance will be balanced across 2 run groups, rotating the classes so that the same classes are not always running 1st in the session.
- There will be separate morning and afternoon check in and tech.
When signing up for your class, do not choose a modifier/pax unless you are running in Pro! Regular solo classes do not need a modifier!
If you will be registering as an SCCA member, MotorsportReg will verify your SCCA membership as you complete the registration process. If you are a current member and get a message telling you that your membership is invalid or expired, please attempt the following steps to rectify the situation:
* Make sure your name on your SCCA membership card matches the name on your MSR account exactly.
* Make sure your SCCA number has been entered correctly in your MSR account - including underscores that are a part of your number.
For non-members, you will purchase a weekend membership for $10 in addition to your regular entry fee. You may save your weekend membership certificate (worth a $15 credit) and apply it toward an SCCA membership.