About this event
Speed SF leaders have been hosting High-Performance Driving Events for over a decade all over California. Our staff is friendly and includes experienced track instructors, drivers, and current race professionals. We limit the driver entries in each run group to minimize traffic resulting in more quality track time. Please come check us out, and invite a friend. Thank you for your support. Our events are usually located at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point), WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow Raceway. For details, please visit Speedsf.com
Black Friday Buttonwillow Raceway CW 13
- Five 20 mins Session
- All cars welcome with different levels of experience groups.
- $210 / Day
- For more information, please visit www.speedsf.com/faq
- Minimum age of 18 , both driver and passenger
- Helmets - Current requirement is M2010+ / SA2010+
- Sharing same run group with multiple drivers is not allowed
- Open wheels vehicle is not allowed
- Lemon and Chump Cars are not allowed at our events.
- Tow Hook or some tow points is required.
- All convertibles must be equipped with roll over protection. Factory equipped roll over protection is allowed. All Miatas must have approved roll bars to be on the race track. Please contact us to make sure your convertible is allowed. Both Driver and passenger heads with helmets must be below the top of front windshield and roll bar.