About this event
The May membership social will be held on Wednesday, May 19th at Edelweiss German Restaurant (34 East Ramona Avenue, Colorado Springs, 80905). Drinks will start at 6:00 PM and dinner will be served from a special menu at 6:30 PM. RSVP is required as space is limited to 75 people!
We will be collecting the following donations for CASA's "The Hanger:
- New or gently used adult-sized clothing in current teen styles and brands (in-season only please as we have limited storage, no bras or underwear).
- Please bring us girls' and guys' hoodies for fall and winter! Teens especially like Broncos hoodies!
- NEW and full-sized personal hygiene items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, cologne or perfume, nail polish, hairbrushes/combs, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- NEW socks
- Cute accessories like jewelry, purses, and hats
IMPORTANT: In compliance with State of Colorado guidelines and in order to ensure our members' safety, we must maintain social distancing. Additionally, it is a requirement that all event participants wear a face mask while outside their vehicles. PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE EVENT WITH A MASK FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Extra hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, trash baskets, disposable face masks and cleaners/disinfectants will be available, but please bring your own. Participants and volunteers should stay at home if they are at higher risk for severe illness, or if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, must stay home.
PCA Event Participant Guidelines
In all things PCA does, first and foremost is the health and safety of our members, employees, sponsors and communities. Federal, State/Provincial and Local guidelines and restrictions supersede these guidelines where there is conflict or ambiguity.
Take Steps to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Stay home when you are sick (request a refund).
- Stay home if you have been in contact with someone in the last two weeks who has been sick.
- Bring your own personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between non-cohabitating attendees.
- Wear your face mask when in the presence of others.
- Physical contact is discouraged. Refrain from shaking hands, fist-bumps and hugs.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Use best judgement and common sense regarding your fellow members’ good health.
Region Leadership including the Event Chair have the authority to require you to leave if you cannot comply with these community protection measures.