About this event
ALL INFO BELOW SUBJECT TO UPDATES AND REVISIONS
Please join us for the 8th event of the 2022 ALSCCA Autocross Championship Series to be held at the Barber Proving Ground at Barber Motorsports Park.
*****This is a two day event for Oct. 15th and 16th. You MUST register for BOTH days to compete both days.*****
You CAN register for just one day, however, you will not be eligible for the super challenge unless you compete both days.
More about two day scoring and PAYOUTS for the challenge in the event supplementals.
- Registration and Payment must be done online.
- The number of entrants will be limited to a cap of 65.
Registration Fee: SCCA Members and First Timers $70; Non-Members $80 (includes $10 fee for a Weekend Membership)
Event Schedule (subject to adjustments):
- 6:45 AM - Gates Open
- 7:15 to 8:00 - Tech
- 7:00 to 8:15 - Check-in / Registration (complete at Waivers)
- 7:15 to 8:15 - Course open for walking
- 7:45 - Novice Walk - Mandatory for 1st two events
- 8:15 - Mandatory Driver’s Meeting for all participants
- 8:30 – Workers to stations, Competitors to grid
- 8:40 - First car off
- 11:00 - Hard Break for Lunch
- ~4:00 - Course clean-up and trophy presentation
Follow us on Facebook
Supplementals for Barber Proving Ground:
This is a TWO DAY EVENT Oct. 15th and 16th, with combined results for placement in the super challenge.
After both days competitive runs are done, there will be two "challenge" brackets. Drivers will compete head 2 head in these brackets.
The top 3 positions in the "Super Challenge" will recieve a payout.
The top 3 positions in the "Bonus Challenge" will recieve a payout.
There is $1,000 total up for grabs.
Visit http://community.alscca.net/forum/events/solo/86470-alscca-pts-7-8-2022-two-day-event-payouts for more information, or scan the QR in the event poster.
- Registration and Payment must be done online via Motorsportreg.com.
- *****You must register for BOTH DAYS to compete in both days of the event.*****
- If you're unsure of the classing, you can find guidance on ALSCCA's forum, Facebook Page or email the registrar with your car's details.
- WAIVERS - Everyone on site at he PG during the event will be considered a participant (SCCA and BMP) or an invitee (BMP) and must have waivers signed for both Barber's and ALSCCA.
- MINOR WAIVERS are critical and must be correctly completed and notarized PRIOR TO THE EVENT - This Waiver must be printed and executed in color. It can be found here: SCCA Minor Waiver Don't forget to bring it to the event.
- Spectators and entrant visitors are welcome, however, proper credentials should be sorted at credential building on site. Entrants are responsible for their guests. Entrants can be disqualified and asked to leave if their guests do not follow our policies and procedures.
- Passengers are permitted. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to access any risk and to make the decision on whether or not to to ride with or allow others to ride with you. Non-Entrant passengers must be an SCCA Member or complete a Weekend Membership form which will be available at the trailer and waivers station. Trial Memberships for passengers are FREE.
- The Skidpad is NOT included in this event. It has a special surface that can be damaged without water constantly spraying - stay off the skidpad.
- We will run rain or shine.
- Entrants will be responsible for reimbursing Barber for repairing any damage for off-course run or otherwise.
- Any tire off course during a run, no matter how minor, will result in a DNF for that run