8/6 (105dB) WeatherTech Raceway Laguna SecaWeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
About this event
Speed SF has been hosting High-Performance Driving Events for over a decade. We are one of the largest motorsport organizations in California and host over 35 events per year. Our staff includes experienced track instructors and current race professionals. We provide a friendly environment for open-track driving, coaching, and time-trial competition. From advanced to beginner drivers, we provide appropriate run groups and have programs for every skill level. Our goal is to provide quality track days for drivers to improve their car control skills, awareness, and improved lap times in a safe and relaxed environment. We also limit the number of driver entries in each run group to minimize traffic, resulting in more quality track time.
Our customers enjoy grassroots-style track events with more driving time on track at an affordable rate. Most drivers bring their cars and spend the day at their favorite race track, honing their driving skills and exploring the potential of their vehicles.
Also, our competition series provides a platform for our drivers to compete against their peers through lap timing. With different classing, our drivers can compare their lap times in a competitive environment in vehicles with similar performance potential.
Our events are usually located at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, and Buttonwillow Raceway. For details, please visit us at www.SPEEDSF.com
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca 105dB
- Sound limit: 105dB
- Five 20mins Sessions
- All drivers are welcome with different levels of experience groups.
- Lemon and Chump Cars are not allowed at our events.
- Open Wheels vehicle is not allowed. (Fenders required)
- Minimum age of 18, both driver and passenger
- Sound Limit: 105 db
- Helmets - Current requirement is M2015+ / SA2015+
- Sharing the same run group with multiple drivers is not allowed
- A tow Hook or some tow points is required.
- All convertibles must be equipped with rollover protection. Factory-equipped rollover protection is allowed. All Miatas must have approved roll bars to be on the race track. Please contact us to make sure your convertible is allowed. Both Driver and passenger heads with helmets must be below the top of front windshield and roll bar.