7/3 First Laguna Seca Track Day in 2023 (92db)WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
About this event
Welcome to LightSpeed Track Events and please join us at Laguna Seca Raceway!
Laguna Seca Raceway is a road racing track in central California used for both auto racing and motorcycle racing, built in 1957 near both Salinas and Monterey, California, United States.
The racetrack is 2.238 mi (3.602 km) long, with a 180 ft (55 m) elevation change. Its eleven turns are highlighted by the circuit's signature turn, the downhill-plunging "Corkscrew" at Turns 8 and 8A. A variety of racing, exhibition, and entertainment events are held at the raceway, ranging from superkarts to sports car racing to music festivals. Laguna Seca is classified as an FIA Grade Two circuit.
Come join us to the 1st Laguna Seca track event in 2023!
7/3 (Monday) 92db $425
- Professional Photographer
- Exclusive Drone Footage
- Min. Five 20 mins Sessions
- Low Car count per Run Group
- Private 1:1 Coaching Available
- Snell SA Approved Helmet Rental Available
- Novice On-Track and In-class sessions
- LightSpeed Time Trial Competition
- You MUST be at least 18, both driver and passenger
- Helmets M2015+ / SA2015+
- Sharing the same run group with multiple drivers is NOT allowed
- Tow Hook/Strap is REQUIRED
- Chump Cars/Lemon Cars are NOT allowed
- All convertibles MUST be equipped with roll-over protection. Factory equipped rollbar is allowed