About this event
NO WALKUP REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED.
As of 2022, registration closes at 8pm the night before an event. Please register right here on MotorsportsReg.com ahead of time. We hope to see you out there!
Welcome to the St. Louis Region's Solo season Event #7. This season will prove to be the best yet. The region course designer has over 10 years of experience which is sure to present a challenge for even the most experienced drivers. Course design along with other event improvements will challenge local competition while preparing those wanting to compete at a higher level nationally. Add this and all of the St. Louis Region Solo events to your calendar and bring your best game.
2022 RULES CHANGE: Car Numbers will be issued on a first-come, first served basis and are per class. (I.e. there can be 77 cam and 77ES). Only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (i.e., 1-99) where there is one driver in one car in one class. Where there are two drivers in one car in one class, the first driver must have a number 1-99; the second driver’s number will be 100 plus the first driver’s number (i.e., 30 and 130, 99 and 199).
The first person to register for the group of numbers (two or three digit) has the rights to that number combination.
The St. Louis Region SCCA Solo program will have a limited supply of new loaner helmets available for use. Participants are encouraged to purchase a personal helmet head sock for use. We ask that each helmet is used by one person only during a heat, no loaner helmet sharing. All loaner helmets must be returned to the helmet table after each heat before being placed back into use. Please consider the option to purchase your own personal helmet in order to participate in events during 2024.
We have included a link to SCCA helmet policy to help clarify what helmets are acceptable for use in SCCA Solo. When buying a helmet, it is advisable to try the helmet on if possible. A highly recommended local source is Solo Performance Specialties, owned by Dave Whitworth, one of our veteran autocrossers. He normally stocks a variety of helmet styles and sizes. See soloperformance.com
For reference, the latest SCCA Solo helmet standards are available on the SCCA national "Solo Rules" page:
Helmet Certification Allowances
By entering this event, you agree that you will adhere to the 2024 SCCA Solo Rules as well as the St. Louis Region Solo programs Supplemental Regulations. For car classing, safety requirements and rules go to Rules and Regulations and download a copy of the rules. Or you may contact anyone on the St. Louis Region Solo Committee. Their contact information is listed at https://solo.stlscca.org.
***Event fees are $55 per event with an additional weekend membership fee of $15 for non-SCCA members. Early registration discount to $45 if completed by 11:59 PM on the Friday before the event with a weekend membership of $15 for non-SCCA members. Early registration cancelations will be accepted up to 11:59PM on Friday of the scheduled event issued back to the credit card on file.
Late Registration (one day before the event)
Event Day Schedule
Check-in & Worker Assignment
7:00 - 8:00a.m.
7:00 - 8:30a.m.
8:00 - 8:55 a.m.
Novice Course Walks
8:30 - 8:55 a.m.
Heat 1 workers to stations
First Car Off
Final Standings -- After Audit of Final Results & Cleanup
- It is expected that competitors will grid their cars before 9:00 am
- All competitors are required to be SCCA members. Anyone who does not have an annual membership card on their person will need to purchase a weekend membership on-site.
- As of 2021, we are no longer providing an up-front run/work order.
- Early registration will close at midnight two days prior to the event (Friday night midnight for a Sunday event).
- All competitors MUST be in line for Check-In by 8:00 AM. We need for the event to run on time to enable all competitors to receive the most amount of runs.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
If you have any questions about registration, please use the contact host link above.
If you have any questions about the event, please address them to:
- 8.4 Car Numbers:
- Numbers 1 through 99 are allowed for first drivers. Car numbers will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis in each class, per event. If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (open and ladies) may use the same car number. No zeroes can be used as the first number on a car (e.g. 06, 006, 016).
- Second drivers in the same class must use the first driver’s number plus 100 (e.g. add a 1)
- All competitors MUST be in line for Check-in by 8:00 AM. We need for the event to run on time to enable all competitors to receive the most amount of runs.
- It is STRONGLY recommended that drivers, who have not run with Saint Louis Region SCCA, be in line PROMPTLY at 7:30!
- All competitors must be able to display a valid driver’s license.
- Everyone must sign Waiver forms. Minors must have a Minor Waiver form signed by both parents. Any parent not in attendance must have their signature notarized.
- Please be advised - we are no longer allowing formula junior karts (JFA). Please contact our group at TeamSolo@StlSolo.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- Cars will receive their tech inspection before the start of the event in a designated area before the start of the event. Please have your car number and class properly displayed before you bring your car to the Tech area.
- If you have a helmet that you are planning on using, bring the helmet along when the car is being inspected. Annual Tech Inspection decals are available for those who ran 5 or more events with the St. Louis Region SCCA in 2022.
- We need to be able to get the first car off by 9:30, to enable more runs for everyone.
- All entrants are expected to use common sense and be courteous of the facility, so we have a place to play for many years to come.
- No open alcoholic beverages allowed on the site while the event is active. Event is considered active until all property is loaded and secured.