About this event
Come join SOVREN for our Spring Sprints, First Event of 2024.
We will be having our annual Novice/Driver Orientation & Test-n-Tune on Friday and Races on Saturday/Sunday.
Test n Tune drivers must have a full competition license and a fully prepared race car.
- Special Combination Price: Save $$. 2 Days Racing and Test N Tune combined Early Bird $750, Regular 850, Late $975.
- Save $100 register by the Early Bird entry discount deadline. by April 11th ($575)
- Regia;r Entry Price ($675) ends April 21st.
- Late Entry Race Price ($725) for all entries received after April 21st.
- Online Registration closes April 21st. To register after that date, please contact SOVREN Registrar, Sherri Masterson.(after registration closes price from April 22-at track is $650)
- Each race group will have multiple races during the weekend plus qualifying, plenty of track time to get rid of those winter blahs.
- Each driver must either be a SOVREN Racer Member or purchase a Guest membership for the weekend. A Guest membership is available within the event registration process. annual memberships are available at msreg.com/mem24
- Each Drivers must hold a valid current, recognized, full competition license to race with SOVREN. To obtain your SOVREN Competition License from SOVREN you will need to have a Racer Membership, current medical and meet the requirements of experience and competition schools (see Drivers new to SOVREN - Orientation below). Click here for SOVREN's Membership/License form. (If you have already have a SOVREN License your membership must be current (2024) for it to be valid)
Note: Even when you pre-pay you MUST go to on-site registration to check in and receive your credentials for the event.
SOVREN Members as Spectators MUST come through Registration
DRIVERS NEW TO SOVREN - ORIENTATION
We understand that there are many drivers with many years of experience in other clubs, venues, and circuits that hold appropriate licenses and wish to now race with SOVREN.
The Orientation program is designed to meet the needs of a new driver (just completing the competition license process) and the very experienced driver new to SOVREN/Vintage racing, or a returning driver to racing.
Contact Stephen Newby our Orientation Chair (253) 229-4452 with any questions or to get the process started. You will need a prepared car, a current competition license or accredited racing school certificate with a current medical form completed. (ProFormance Racing School has two dates before Spring Sprints, March 22-23 and April 24-25, You need previous track time proir to entering the school). More information is in the SOVREN 2023 Handbook and the SOVREN Orientation booklet.
Supplemental Information for SPRING SPRINTS - Pending
Tentative Schedule: TBD
Paper Entry SS24_Entry_Form.pdf
Payment will be charged at completion of registration.
FHR devices are mandatory with SOVREN.
All entrants must hold a valid recognized competition license or a SOVREN Provisional license. We honor all Vintage MotorSports Council (VMC) licenses and current FIA, SCCA, or ICSCC licenses, as well as others. Please have your expiration date handy when continuing your registration process.
All entrants (drivers) must be a SOVREN Racer Member or purchase a guest membership available in the registration process. (Online Membership at SOVREN.MotorsportReg.com)
Cars must be vintage correct and race prepared. Entrants with vehicles not already on file with SOVREN since 2014 must file a Car Registration Form. ( Paper or Online ) Please download a form and follow mailing/emailing directions. For car eligibility questions, please contact Competition Committee: Bob Posner firstname.lastname@example.org (425) 753.8220 C John Rankin email@example.com 206.396.9891 Bob Walker firstname.lastname@example.org 206.304.8109 c
For all other questions, please contact Sherri Masterson, email@example.com , (360) 710-2291
Novice Program/Test & Tune on Friday, April 26th - Contact Steve Newby (See Above)