About this event
Thursday March 7, 6:00pm. Royal Colwood Golf Club, Colwood
There's No Foodie Like a Porsche-driving Foodie!
Fast. Food. is a monthly event for VIRPCA members (plus-ones also welcome) to appreciate the gastronomic delights of our island home. We explore a new venue on the first Thursday of every month, initially in the South Island area.
Join your fellow Porsche-phile foodies for a special member-hosted dinner on Thursday March 7 at 6:00pm at the Royal Colwood Golf Club, 629 Goldstream Ave, in Colwood.
Special thanks to Rob and Aurelie for hosting this event.
- the Chef at the RCGC has prepared a just-for-us prix fixe three course menu for $65 per person, drinks/taxes/gratuities extra
- menu selections and dietary restrictions will be solicited via email after registration
- attendance cap has been increased to 48
- waitlist will be monitored and, pending level of interest, venue may be able to accommodate us
- Porsche Portrait
- the venue has made available to us the circular drive in front of the clubhouse for a sunset group photo
- registrants should plan for early arrival with their freshly scrubbed Porsches
- more details will be shared with registrants as the event approaches
As this is a non-driving, come-as-you-are, separate-cheques event, liability waivers will not be required.
South Island Director
Must be a VIRPCA member.