About this event
Have a busy schedule and want the convenience of being able to just show up and compete at any StratoCross or StratoAttack competition this season completely hassle free? Then get the Season Pass! More info at www.dmstiming.ca
- Get first pick at this season's car numbers
- Get first pick at The StratoCup & StratoCross Challenge Day registration spots before they open up
- Always have a spot at the competitions even if they sell out!
- Avoid paying the $2 MSR fee for every event
- Save up to $180 off regular event pricing when adding in The StratoCup & StratoCross Challenge day registrations
- No need to register or fill out any forms for the competitions. Just show up and race!
How easy is it?
Buy the package, sign the annual waiver, send in an online self tech for your vehicle(s) and you're ready to just show up and race at any StratoCross or StratoAttack competition for the rest of the season!
Price: $620 Limited passes availabe!
- Add in registration to the The StratoCup for $120 ($40 off regular price)
- Add in registration to the StratoCross Challenge Day for $100 ($40 off regular price)
Some peace of mind with purchase:
- Full refund if you change your mind before May 15, 2024
- 50% refund if you only attend 3 or less events after the season ends on September 5, 2024
- $80 refund for any competition that gets cancelled & not rescheduled
- If purchasing registration for The StratoCup or StratoCross Challenge Day, only a 48 hours notice before the event is required to cancel to receive a refund
- If changing classes you will have to give notice before or at the start of the event
- Season pass does not include registration to The StratoCup, StratoCross Challenge day or events that Dans Motorsports Timing is partnered or any additional events that are not listed on the 2024 Season Calander.
- There are 4 classes: Sport l Tuner l Performance l Unlimited
- If your vehicle meets the classing requirements you may enter it.
- Classing quick guide below. Click Here for full details & rules.
- Suv’s, trucks, vans and other high center of gravity vehicles are prohibited for safety reasons. Vehicles track width must be greater than it's height. (Street trucks are allowed)
- Have a structure and bodywork that surrounds and protects the driver at least to their waist level when seated in their normal driving position.
- Performance brake pads & brake fluid is highly recommended
- Exhaust noise level less than 94dbA from 100 feet away
- No fluid leaks that will drop oil or antifreeze on the track
- All loose items must be removed from the vehicle.
- 3 point seat belt at minimum (Exception for Karts)
- Kart Requirements Click Here *Kart are only allowed at StratoCross & The StratoCup competitions.