About this event
HSR Competition and Super License New Members receive the following benefits:
- Reduced Event Entry Fees
- Reduced 2nd (and subsequent) Car Entry Fee(s)
- HSR License w/photo that is accepted by many racing organizations
- Subscription to Classic Motorsports Magazine
- Admittance for the License Holder to most HSR-sanctioned events (does not include RMMR)
New Member License requirements are as follows:
- Annual Waiver (or Speedwaiver)
- Medical Form
- A copy of a current competition license by a recognized VMC or FIA member sanctioning body. If you do not have a current competition license, a certificate of completion from a multi-day road racing school will also fulfill this requirement. In the absence of a currently-valid competition license or certificate of completion (as previously described), please provide a resume of your on-track, wheel-to-wheel racing experience. Emphasis should be placed upon experience in a car the same as or similar to the car in which you intend to compete with HSR. If applying member does not meet any of these requirements, please contact the HSR office for further instructions.
- Digital Photo (jpg format) of you uploaded or emailed to the HSR office.
- Identification of the type of car in which you intend to compete.
- Identification of the event at which you intend to debut with HSR