About this event
Trinity Touring Club 2023 Membership
The Trinity Touring Club is the home of autocross racing in the North State! Our purpose is to provide a safe and welcoming environment for automotive enthusiasts of all types who love to have fun and compete against the clock on a challenging cone course. We have been established for over 35 years, starting off in Trinity County, racing in the lumberyards of Weaverville. The club is now based in Redding, Ca. and is a registered 501(c)(7) non-profit. We host autocross racing events for our 40+ members and our non-member guests and have monthly meetings to manage the club’s affairs. We are not affiliated with the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA).
Club Membership is renewable every year and gives you the ability to compete for season awards, get $5 off the race day registration fee for events at the Shasta Speedway, participate in club meetings, and get a rad T-shirt at the start of the regular season. Membership is $30 for an Individual and $35 for a Family. If you are interested in Sponsoring the Club, each Sponsorship level includes a Family Membership - read about Sponsorships here! Reach out via email@example.com to complete a Sponsorship and have your membership credential added to MSR.
Membership IS NOT required to race with our Club. If you just want to join us for a day of racing, simply sign-up for an event.
To sign up for an Individual or Family TTC Membership, please continue!
How to Sign Up for a Club Membership:
- Select 'Register now' from the Membership Event page
- Choose an Individual or Family membership
- Choose your t-shirt size(s)
- Discount Codes can be entered at Checkout (NOTE: Discount Codes expire at the end of the year they are issued)
- Verify that when you sign up for a TTC event after completing your membership purchase, the event price is correct ($32 for races at the Shasta Speedway)