About this event
NOTE: NEW FOR 2023, Motorsportreg.com automatically adds a $2 fee to online payments. This is not a fee from NWOR nor does NWOR recieve this money.
THE NORTHWESTERN OHIO REGION OF THE SPORTS CAR CLUB OF AMERICA
2023 NWOR Event #9
Sunday September 24, 2023
Toledo Express Airport
Please enter at the drive at 20A and 295 on the south side of the airport!
Note: There are multiple roundabouts on 20A now. If coming from the Eber-20A roundabout, the entrance drive for 295 is the 3rd roundabout (including the Eber-20A roundabout). If coming from the west it is the first roundabout.
There is an initial Entry Cap of 200. Event is confirmed for Toledo Express Airport.
SCCA Members - $33
Non-SCCA Members - $48; Sign up for an SCCA Membership with NWOR and your first event is Free!
EVERYONE ENTERING THE EVENT SITE MUST SIGN A RELEASE AND WAIVER FORM FOR SCCA
***SPECIAL NOTES FOR 2023***
- EVENT IS PRE-REGISTER/PRE-PAY ONLY, NO WALK-UPS WILL BE ALLOWED
- NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON-SITE
- If you choose to not pay online, you must send make arrangements with Doug Stoots, NWOR-SCCA, Treasurer.
- LOANER HELMETS WILL BE AVAILABLE!
- A table will be set-up with the SCCA waiver and any other site required waiver, if applicable.
- Please have your numbers and class on the vehicle.
- Make sure your vehicle is in competition configuration (empty loose items, correct wheels and tires, etc.)
- Pop your hood and trunk.
- If there are no class, number, etc., changes, you will be checked off the registration list by a check-in person before you leave the Tech area.
- Sound will be enforced in accordance with APPENDIX H - SOUND MEASUREMENT PROCEDURES AT SCCA® NATIONAL SOLO® EVENTS
- The maximum allowed vehicle sound level will be 100.0 dBA
- If a driver in a vehicle exceeds 100.0 dBA, the driver will be allowed to attempt a viable remedy to functionally alter the exhaust system to reduce the sound level of the vehicle before his/her next run that day.
- If the driver in the vehicle exceeds 100 dBA again on any subsequent run, that run will be scored a DNF and all additional runs the for that driver will be forfeited.
***STANDARD NOTES FOR 2023***
1). All new regular and supplemental SCCA classes are available.
2). Junior Kart classes are currently not available at any SCCA event.
3). The Pro Race Tire Class is open to NWOR members only. (SSR, SSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP, SM, SSM, SMF, XP, BP, CP, DP, EP, FP, AM, BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, FSAE, KM, HCR)
4). The Pro Street Tire Class is open to NWOR members only. (SS, AS, BS, CS, DS, ES, FS, GS, HS, SSC, STS, STX, STH, STR, STU, STP, CAM T, CAM S, CAM C, HCS, XS, XA, XB, EV)
5). Ladies classes are all together and run on index. Ladies have the option of running the appropriate Open class. Ladies entrants can be Novices within any class including the Ladies Index (LI)
6). Street tire for Street Modifieds (TSM) is available for SMF, SM, and SSM with tread wear rating of 200+. An index correction factor of 0.975 will be applied.
Site opens at 7:00 am
Registration and Tech are open from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
Novice Walk starts promptly at 9:00 am
Driver’s Meeting begins at 9:30 am
First Car off at 10:00 am
Paddock parking is at a premium.
Bring sunscreen and rain gear. If you bring only sunscreen, it will rain and you will be soaked. If you bring only rain gear, it will be sunny and you will burn.
Pets are allowed, but must be leashed at all times
No alcohol or drugs permitted.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Solo Chairs: Alex Jones - email@example.com or David Colletti - firstname.lastname@example.org
SCCA Members - $33
Non-SCCA Members - $48; Sign up for an SCCA Membership and your first event is Free!
Pro classes are open to NWOR members only.